Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
So i had the brilliant idea of adding hair to Ai, and that led to making a whole lot of changes to some images, making them more hairy and dirty, so yeah this is kinda of a "mod" that adds hair, body writing, dick cheese and Sonia is a trap?? (in some pictures). It took WAY more work than anticipated and WAY too much time because of the way some pictures are made. Since i actually did this shit, guess i will share here. If you have some DIRTY kinks you might enjoy it.

CONTAINS: Transparent clothing, Hair, Smegma, Body writing, Traps... And lots of bugs, cuz i got tired of doing it lul (only picture size and overlapping, doesn't interfere in the game).

Just put the pictures folder in www > img . Theres also the PNG files if u just wanna see the images :)

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i had the brilliant idea of adding hair to Ai, and that led to making a whole lot of changes to some images, making them more hairy and dirty, so yeah this is kinda of a "mod" that adds hair, body writing, dick cheese and Sonia is a trap?? (in some pictures). It took WAY more work than anticipated and WAY too much time because of the way some pictures are made. Since i actually did this shit, guess i will share here. If you have some DIRTY kinks you might enjoy it.

CONTAINS: Transparent clothing, Hair, Smegma, Body writing, Traps... And lots of bugs, cuz i got tired of doing it lul (only picture size and overlapping, doesn't interfere in the game).

Just put the pictures folder in www > img . Theres also the PNG files if u just wanna see the images :)

Mega

so this is just the img file right???

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021

Mega

Bro where's an error... It's saying missing stand_0_1_3 png

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
I have to say I kinda liked the main character. It's nice to see a female lead in a JRPG that has some actual sexuality and seems to enjoy it rather than being a prudish rape vessel that needs to be raped 100x before they start to enjoy getting raped. She takes after her father I think lol. I also liked the relationship with the maid where she was always trying to keep the princess on the straight and narrow. I think I would enjoy more relationships like that in the future where the objective is to try and sneak out and do naughty things without getting caught.

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
How do we turn Elise into a prostitute??
If you go into the reflection room and talk to the character in the middle you can get an option to turn hints on and than if you move over to elise and talk to her she'll tell you how to do it. You have to get specific scenes for it to trigger and it will probably happen near the end of the game

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
[...]rather than being a prudish rape vessel that needs to be raped 100x before they start to enjoy getting raped.[...]
...I believe you did a mistype there. It's 1.49 times, on average.
Well-known fact at that, too...

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I just fapped with the full save unlock gallery I guess the harlot ending is
but I don't want to play the game cuz I really don't have time, can someone spoil me the true pure virgin ending please? please seriously I really want to know what happened with her being a good girl.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I just fapped with the full save unlock gallery I guess the harlot ending is
but I don't want to play the game cuz I really don't have time, can someone spoil me the true pure virgin ending please? please seriously I really want to know what happened with her being a good girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chetti

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How comes that both slave Kingdom end has the exactly same scenes?
I tried that out once. Basically it differs how willing they are where in one scene it is stated that they got enslaved while in the other scene it is said that the princess brought it upon them and it is actually not so bad.
But yeah have to look at the differences with googles.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
I tried that out once. Basically it differs how willing they are where in one scene it is stated that they got enslaved while in the other scene it is said that the princess brought it upon them and it is actually not so bad.
But yeah have to look at the differences with googles.
Ahh I see so the scenes are all the same Just the lines are are diff right!?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I try to start this up I get a white box in the app and it just doesn't run, while all my other games using this engine work fine like Ambrosia. Any idea why?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Whenever I try to start this up I get a white box in the app and it just doesn't run, while all my other games using this engine work fine like Ambrosia. Any idea why?
Okay I moved it to a different folder and I got this white box. When I moved it back to the folder it was initially in when I started the game for the first time, it ran fine. Is there localappdata that is folder based causing this to happen? I want to be able to move it into a different folder and still play. I even tried redownloading and unzipping to said folder and still got a white screen, which makes me think it saved appdata that is location based and now I can't move it anywhere else until I find it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Okay I moved it to a different folder and I got this white box. When I moved it back to the folder it was initially in when I started the game for the first time, it ran fine. Is there localappdata that is folder based causing this to happen? I want to be able to move it into a different folder and still play. I even tried redownloading and unzipping to said folder and still got a white screen, which makes me think it saved appdata that is location based and now I can't move it anywhere else until I find it.
I don't know the reason of your trouble but concerning your question...

Does the game itself store any data in the windows user directories ? Generally no (see *** EDIT*** hereafter), AFAIK.

But, this game is a RPG Maker MV game. And this game engine uses NWJS ( ).

Does NWJS store any data in the user directories ? Yes, indeed.

The data for NWJS are relative to "internal" (i.e. config, statistics and so on) data for it (i.e. generally nothing directly relative to the game itself - see *** EDIT hereafter ***).

The concerned directories are by default:
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\nwjs, and all its subdirectories,
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data, and all its subdirectories.

But, it's also possible for a NWJS application to specify a directory in the %LOCALAPPDATA% directory in order to store these kind of files. It's done via the "name" entry in the "package.json" file of the concerned application.

Which is the case for this game. Extract of its "package.json" file: "name": "KADOKAWA/RPGMV",

So, the NWJS data for this game are stored in: %LOCALAPPDATA%\KADOKAWA\RPGMV, and all its subdirectories.

You can delete it safely for the game (i.e. files will be re-created automatically when the game is started again).

*** EDIT ***

CAUTION: Some -rare- games use these directories for their save game files. So, deleting these directories will result to lose your previous saves; potentially including saves from other games that the one your currently playing (if you have installed several RPG Maker games).

***End of EDIT ***

But BE VERY CAREFUL with this folder (i.e. %LOCALAPPDATA%). Data inside %LOCALAPPDATA% are very important for Windows and a lots of programs: an error could be very "dramatic".

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah neither of the versions available for download here appear to work. One is prone to just crashing and the other the Battle UI just doesn't appear. I had to buy the game off Steam.

Reactions: f9account

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Princess Project 1.05.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay135.8M
Windows184.0M
Linux188.7M

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
You a real one

Reactions: BigGucciPanda
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes