ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Are you running the game in window mode or full-screen?

Edit: Kagura games has a new patch called
It works over 1.03 and will update it to 1.05
Thank you for your answer,
I tried both windowed and full-screen and also with the 1.05 patch under windows 10, resolution: 1980x1080
The text doesn't wrap-up and so a part of the text is out of the border and I don't know if is it possibile to scroll the text in any way.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I'm can't seem to get more than one scene for Sonia in the confession room and I heard she gets attacked by the priest in the church cafeteria too. Is there something I'm missing?

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Are you running the game in window mode or full-screen?

Edit: Kagura games has a new patch called
It works over 1.03 and will update it to 1.05
What does the patch add? Also how did you find that lol. His blog has no mention of kagura games stuff at all (from search at least)

MihoyoSlave

May 1, 2019
incase of no bgm i saw in their discord group that a fix of setting your sound setting to 44kHz will do
still havent confirm it myself tho

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Is there a way to restore virginty using cheat engine or something else in this game? I don't wanna start another new game just to see few CGs.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah. But i prefer to unlock them by myself, like following the story and unlocking all the CGs is fun for me while playing these type of games.
All CGs are shared between all Safed Files. So you could save before a boss fight or any other virginity lose scene, play the scene, safe in a different file and continue in the original safe.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Killerzzz00007

Feb 5, 2018
Hmmm is there dressing and all in this game ??.....................as i was editing the game save seeen few names of clothings ......so was wondering if there is any costume dressing?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Hmmm is there dressing and all in this game ??.....................as i was editing the game save seeen few names of clothings ......so was wondering if there is any costume dressing?
There is you can change into "Whore Outfit" in key items after at some point you reached in the game and you have high sex level.

• Love
Reactions: Killerzzz00007
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes