Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah the game freeze sometimes but I thought it was my old pc. If more newer pc have the same issue, it seem to be a memory leak with the game. Otherwise, I find the game pretty good and fun.

Any idea how make change the screen to fullscreen and/or small window?

Reactions: superelmo

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Damn that's a freaking bad game ! a waste since we didn't get a any good female protagonist rpg for a while.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I can't find any rape cg even if I lose, I downloaded the gallery save and it doesn't show any cgs only sounds. wtf is happening?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I swear, if rape scenes is unavoidable in this one... :(
As long as you have no problem with an unskipable Scene with consentrape where the Customer continue with what he paid for instead of letting the girl check on her friend that thought she get really raped and got a beating then everything is fine.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So,i'm not sure to understand what charisma and sex appeal are for,seem you get one when losing and the other when beating boss,what theses 2 stats do?different story?unlocking sex elements?

Vasyok

Jun 5, 2018
Can someone give me Save near Sleeping fuck scenes. I know I can watch it through gallery
But I hate fap without original background

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
So,i'm not sure to understand what charisma and sex appeal are for,seem you get one when losing and the other when beating boss,what theses 2 stats do?different story?unlocking sex elements?
I believe it is a linear way of advancing the sex appeal and charisma through the sex scenes you unlock.

I also have to ask is the re-upped version got no UI freezes?

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Is there any content altered in this version by Kagura? Like shotas turned into gnomes and halflings and shit

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any content altered in this version by Kagura? Like shotas turned into gnomes and halflings and shit
-------------
This game is fantastic. But it almost seems like it got censored in a few spots. Like where Meeyu finds the old picture book, I figured it would show her as a kid, but it didn’t. And when Ai gets with the boy, the “boy” looks like a grown-ass man.
Sounds like gnomez to me...
nope, that was in the original jp release too
So no, apparently. Though if someone DID see some gnomenasai, missing shotarigatou or weird inconsistencies, please don't be shy, and say. xD
------------
I also have to ask is the re-upped version got no UI freezes?
The one in the OP is v1.03, the most recent is v1.05. Dunno what -if anything- was fixed; maybe the problem you're experiencing was.

Reactions: g00km00t

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
-------------

So no, apparently. Though if someone DID see some gnomenasai, missing shotarigatou or weird inconsistencies, please don't be shy, and say. xD
------------
The one in the OP is v1.03, the most recent is v1.05. Dunno what -if anything- was fixed; maybe the problem you're experiencing was.
Does anyone here have links for the latest version? And also thanks for the clarification :D

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Questions.
First how is the decicion for the offer of the prime minister working?
Second how does the two Kingdom of Service Endings differ? Because for me they look same.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
In the recollection room the text go out of border. There is a way to read it, please?

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
In the recollection room the text go out of border. There is a way to read it, please?
Are you running the game in window mode or full-screen?

Edit: Kagura games has a new patch called
It works over 1.03 and will update it to 1.05

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
When you enter the recollection room there's a sprite nearby. If you talk to him then he will allow for you to enable names and hints for the scenes. There's two more sprites that provide hints on how to enable prostitution for the two characters.
In the recollection room in Tiina, Swordwoman of Scarlet Prison, it's clear what you need to do first, what order you need to follow, to get the H scenes. The scenes are classified chapter-wise, and, in each chapter, they're in sequential order. You just follow the hints. That's how hints should be. In this game, however, even though I had the hints enabled, they're not in any order. Those "balls" in the collection room seem to have been randomly thrown together. You mentioned enabling prostitution. I saw sprites that tipped on how to enable prostitution for the other characters, but is there one for the princess? If there is, I might've missed on that.

Reactions: Chaoxahfk
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes