Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I somehow managed to finish the game without a single H-scene, or even the suggestion of one. The thing is, I don't recall being given any choices. Do I just need to start losing boss battles, or is there another trigger?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well, will you look at that. I'm a pretty decent guy if i may say so.

Give pats please.

Please donate to my paypal. Used my last money on a hentai game instead of food for today.
Urusai urusai urusai!!! bakaaaa!!!

jokes aside *pats head*

A man that spends all his money on a hentai game instead of food deserve all my respect.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I somehow managed to finish the game without a single H-scene, or even the suggestion of one. The thing is, I don't recall being given any choices. Do I just need to start losing boss battles, or is there another trigger?
You must have played the all ages version, because not 5 minutes into the game the main girl masturbates as part of the story.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I guess. I played the one linked in the original thread. I'll try a different download.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
I had the same problem - though I deliberately lost to a few bosses to check, and I just got game overs. Also, how does one access the recollection room??

Edit: Ah, I also had the under 18 version downloaded.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Other then no H scenes how to tell what version you've got?

Edit: Okay, mega download says Princess Project / Uploadhaven says Princess Project18.

Flammie

Nov 24, 2017
Which of the downloads is 18+?

edit: Lol nevermind. I didn't notice the links were already updated.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
For some reason my mega was not 18+, but it looks like the uploadhaven is, as it showed a ecchi scene in the prologue.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, if you don't get the masturbation scene in the office, it's not the 18 version.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
i'm thinking of buying this game, is this game an open world turn based with side H content? or using linear story progress?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
"Princess Meeyu is tasked with the important job of fulfilling his royal duties"

Spotted a tranny lads
"His" because she's replacing her father... She has no royal duties on her own because she's "failure princess" ;D
i'm thinking of buying this game, is this game an open world turn based with side H content? or using linear story progress?
It's linear and barely-RPG - more of: silly story+event collection.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes