EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Join Princess Lilia in her adventure to take back her country in this old school RPG!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Original Name: プリンセスクエスト
Aliase: Princess Quest - A Princess of Shame and Humiliation
Developer: ShiroKuroSoft -
Publisher: Sekai Project - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, Simplified Chinese, English
Store: - -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Old Fan Translation
mirrorofpain1234 thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
To be fair, "Fan translated" often is about the same as an minorly tweaked MTL. So depending on who the TL is, it could still very well be word spaghetti.
I tried my best and playtested the first part of the game (Opening, first village Aberden, first city Glasbaran, running around, accepting quest, collecting items, fighting in the dungeons, etc.) I tried to make sure that the story makes sense, also in terms of translation. Some people actually played it and got no complaints so far.

So yes, it is translated using DeepL - but i put some effort into it, so it's not just some word spaghetti making no sense at all. For example DeepL often gives you two translated options/versions and if it is not working it just puts out "I don't know what to do" and stuff - i clearly made sure that this is not the case in this project.

This is my first "100% translated project" and english is not my motherlanguage, bare with me.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
the population wait month yearhs hours for save game. :eek:
I don't remember exactly, but there is a "EASY MODE" in the game when you talk to the GUIDE at the start in Aberden Village. Also i think there is a switch in the recollection room to unlock every scene.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This is an RPG in which a princess who has been chased from a castle adventures while making naughty requests from aristocrats and citizens to regain the castle.
Huh. Usually it's everyone EXCEPT the princess who is making the 'requests.' :sneaky: :coffee:

Reactions: Zurvana
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes