Sep 24, 2017
Funny update, Crisisbeat made a for this game to 'advertise' their patreon.
Wasn't that long ago that they were advertising a comic to drum up attention to their pateon about this game. 2773dd3eddf5bfdec4d0b32255a43b0d.jpeg
If you all can recognize the hints of what is going on, good for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brololol and Fayrus

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know what's gping on if there working on diffrent games are just scaming for making a comic book lol. but do wish there was more and sex scenes with other girls too.

Crisisbeat

Nov 26, 2019
Whoa this has moved a lot since the last time I checked in.
The uncensored game is here.

Had a problem with the Dev helping me with this project, I don't have a lot of experience making games and thought that a VN was a good way to tell a long story in a visual way.
after having a lot of misunderstandings with the Dev, other projects that don't involve programming, and a couple of strikes from D1sney and Nintendo,got me producing just CG sets from the idea and animations.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback so far I learned a lot more of working for games here in this forum than actuallymaking one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I completely forgot about this game and it occurred to me today I never saw anything past the first iteration. Now I see what happened. Sad this couldn't get continued but the princess art Crisis makes is insanely good so at least he didn't stop working on it

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017

Had a problem with the Dev helping me with this project, I don't have a lot of experience making games and thought that a VN was a good way to tell a long story in a visual way.
after having a lot of misunderstandings with the Dev, other projects that don't involve programming, and a couple of strikes from D1sney and Nintendo,got me producing just CG sets from the idea and animations.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback so far I learned a lot more of working for games here in this forum than actuallymaking one.

Will this be part of the actual game and story?

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019

soooo this game is still continue or just abandoned ? looks like theres no future update from 0.1

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Ah glad i sniffed a red flag when i first saw this project and follow the artist, my impression from their works is that their attention span is really fast and seems like couldn't be able to commit to 1 long term project

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Just saw on their patreon, he posted 2 days that he's animating scenes for this game. Not sure if he'll stay committed but it seems like he's remastering/revamping the game for 'Princess Quest'.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes