dybal

Apr 27, 2018
His graphic style is gorgeous af but Unity, the tentacles, this kind of story...that puts me off

• Angry
Reactions: XJ347

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Chapter 1 is an uncensored version of the demo ~4 mins - 1 H scene
Chapter 2 is new and also uncensored and lasts ~6 mins - 1 H scene

CG is top notch but its not worth the download yet.
2 routes in chap 2, save at beginning and play through again choosing a different path for Elsa.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This had enormous potential, graphically, in characters, even the crossover theme, it only needed a decent story to succeed, instead this is and with censorship ... a pity.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Grafic quality great, idea not new but Models are well made. the game... ehm... ok. i understand the 2 star rating. lots todo

And every poop has great potential, wtf peoples think when they write? nothing im sure :rolleyes:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the art is great i would love a game were all the hot princesses and some of there other girl's you could bone. p.s not clinger from mash tho lol

Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
ehm… Have some probs with the size of the screen. The screen was getting smaller and smaller as we restart the game, i found that fun at the beginning but now I can't read anything of it and i don't found any ways to resize the window …. Help pls :l

Reactions: DECADEsan

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well truth be told the first one is a plant moster those are vines. in the second one the chest mimic is using it's togue and the goblins are useing there prix lol.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Sorry for being a Unity noob, but how the f**k do I open settings? Any keybind for fullscreen?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes