Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
I simply love it. Smooth pixel art, nice concept and it's not to hard to be frustrating. I know it's only 0.3 but for the future I wish a gallery and my love to other creators, please consider to develop such projects with a male protagonist but a beast, maybe a minotaur or an ogre or an orc or an massive dick monster raper beast from resident evil or something. I don't want always play the rape victim and lose time over time to get some nice animations ;)

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
Cool game, would like to see an option for bigger breasts. Maybe like Peach's Untold story.
I think you can only influence it if you pay. Maybe it's already planned. I would like to see bigger penises from bigger guys like the axe whirling guys would bulging the stomach if it's inside. I mean it's really big to the small body.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
I think you can only influence it if you pay. Maybe it's already planned. I would like to see bigger penises from bigger guys like the axe whirling guys would bulging the stomach if it's inside. I mean it's really big to the small body.
Maybe they'll do another timed bossfight competition for future suggestions. They did one for the priest. And it was on 0.3 which was free too.

LordSparrow

Jul 6, 2019
God mode cheat:

1. make a backup copy of Resources\data\project.json (just to be safe)
2. look into the file. If it starts with the three bytes "enc" (version 2024_03 and up), then run the decrypter first: https://f95zone.to/threads/pixel-game-maker-mv-extractor.105950/page-4#post-13822428
3. open Resources\data\project.json with a text editor and replace all occurrences of

"assignVariableObjectId": 1,
"assignVariableQualifierId": -1,
"assignVariableId": 2,

with

"assignVariableObjectId": 1,
"assignVariableQualifierId": -1,
"assignVariableId": 3,

IMPORTANT: lots of objects have a variable with id 2, so only do this in blocks where "assignVariableObjectId" being 1 !!! What this patch does, is replacing your "current HP" with your "maximum HP" in calculations as if you had full HP all the time, so effectively you won't take any damage at all.

Also note that certain objectCommands in the json suggests that some enemies have an "instant kill" action (which does not involve your current HP in any way, kills you no matter), so you still must avoid those special attacks (not sure which enemies and what attacks, but my guess is bosses have such special moves). I haven't figured out yet how to nullify those.
idk if i did it wrong but this straight up doesn't work, it looks like i'm not taking any damage from attacks but after a few attacks i end up dying anyways, so if anything this makes the game harder, thank god i saved a backup of the project.json

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes