Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
It's a standalone RPG maker game. Meaning it runs and is "installed" directly out of the folder. If you want to get rid of it just delete the entire folder.
Thanks. I considered doing it directly but I usually prefer proper uninstalling.

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
I cant jump over the gap in Castle Lombardo i have Marta as the leader and also talked to jump master. Anyone can help me?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I cant jump over the gap in Castle Lombardo i have Marta as the leader and also talked to jump master. Anyone can help me?
It's been asked and answered a couple of times already, just search for jump in the thread and you'll see what you need to do.

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
I searched for Jump and the only think i found was putting Marta in lead, but thats not working.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
I searched for Jump and the only think i found was putting Marta in lead, but thats not working.
1. Is this the only gap you're unable to jump over?
2. Are you using the action button to jump? (it does not autojump)
3. Are Marta and the princess in good condition? (they will sometimes not perform actions if they are naked or pregnant)
4. Have you tried talking to the jump master again to see if the flag didn't trigger through some bug?

If yes to all of these,you might have to go to a previous save and work your way back to that point and talk to them again.

Reactions: Lynezza

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
The Problem was Point 3. I repaired there clothes and the Princess gave birth not its working.
Thank you very much.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
NP. Enjoy the game, give a like to OP and support Kagura Games in the future if you're able.
o(*゚▽゚*)o

Reactions: Lynezza

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Are there any cheats ? or a walkthrough ?
All common forms of cheats(save editing/cheat menu plugin) should work since it's an RPGmaker game.
There's a chance there's a walkthrough out there somewhere, but the game is relatively straight forward so it given the lack of demand for it you may have a tough time finding one.

Since you're unlikely to be the only one playing at any given time, why not try asking here from your peers if you're stuck somewhere?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
All common forms of cheats(save editing/cheat menu plugin) should work since it's an RPGmaker game.
There's a chance there's a walkthrough out there somewhere, but the game is relatively straight forward so it given the lack of demand for it you may have a tough time finding one.

Since you're unlikely to be the only one playing at any given time, why not try asking here from your peers if you're stuck somewhere?

Sure that will work :).. I am just naturally leary of Combat Based Games as they can get grindy

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Sure that will work :).. I am just naturally leary of Combat Based Games as they can get grindy
Understandable. It can be especially annoying in H-games that lock certain scenes behind combat. I'm not sure if the scenes in this game get unlocked after finishing the game either so yeah, usual stuff works. I do remember that even without that you get a new game + at the end so you can rush back through the game and make choices you didn't in the first run or with reverse lewdness parameters.

Reactions: Brololol

theoreznaugad

Feb 3, 2020
I've searched the thread and I'm still stuck. I'm supposed to find Princess Mary on the Vino High Road and the only outlet is blocked by a tree, which when I encounter Erica says "we only need one of these"... I've gained 10+ levels trying to figure this out, already looted all the chests possible. Rear guard is blocking the way back into the castle.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
where should I go to get to the pomodoro island? fortune teller just tells me to go there. But I seem at loss

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
I've searched the thread and I'm still stuck. I'm supposed to find Princess Mary on the Vino High Road and the only outlet is blocked by a tree, which when I encounter Erica says "we only need one of these"... I've gained 10+ levels trying to figure this out, already looted all the chests possible. Rear guard is blocking the way back into the castle.
Princess Mary is in the cave almost directly behind the tree. If you fight and win you'll get a scene for Mary. If you lose or take an apple from the tree you'll get a scene for the Erica.

where should I go to get to the pomodoro island? fortune teller just tells me to go there. But I seem at loss
Right after the scene with Isabella and Giorgiosomething they ask you to get a pizza, take one of the boats in town and head to the upper right area of the map, it leads directly there.

Edit: Should I actually make a walkthrough guide after all?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse me, if I pass the save file from version v1.03 to v1.05, doesn't the game corrupt me?
Can't be 100% sure; but 99,8% sure it doesn't.
where do I put the 1.03 and 1.04 compress update?
Erm... The game folder? However, if you are talking about the one in the OP (the one which updates your 1.03 to 1.04), might I rather suggest the one from this post, which updates to v1.05 (latest). You put the .zip file into your game's main folder (where the Game.exe is), and extract it there. Should be very basic stuff. Will ask you to overwrite the original files (which you 'Yes to all', will need) - if not, you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: taglag
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes