taglag

Aug 6, 2019
umm anyone else getting a santex error when trying to start chapter 5?
I went right through the entire game, I did patch it with "630175_v1.03_04_to_v1.05" which I found link to in this thread.

Maybe a search this thread for v1.05 will find it I forget which thread page I found it on.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I went right through the entire game, I did patch it with "630175_v1.03_04_to_v1.05" which I found link to in this thread.

Maybe a search this thread for v1.05 will find it I forget which thread page I found it on.
thank you for letting me know :)

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018

Buy him a beer if you think he does good work.
I know ss.she is the best RPG porter.
I mostly go to the blog for jap rpgm which almost none of ppl in f95 port?

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Is it possible to remove the bells from the heroines nipples which she got after having sex with the lion calberto?

Also is there a full walkthrough for this game I might have missed the roleplay h scenes.

Want to know how to get those.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is it possible to remove the bells from the heroines nipples which she got after having sex with the lion calberto?

Also is there a full walkthrough for this game I might have missed the roleplay h scenes.

Want to know how to get those.
I use "MVPluginPatcher" on this game it works fine, you may be able to remove them with that, not sure I never made that choice with "Calberto". I mean I made a save and watched the event, but then swapped back to my save before moving on in the game.

After finishing there should be a chest in the parents home that you go to for all the CG's. Not sure if that appearance depends on what difficulty you play at or not.

EDIT >>> Also you enter a free mode after finishing, as long as you don't talk to your father you can run around and find quite a few of the CG's that way.

ToyNova

Sep 3, 2020
Does someone have a save just before the end of chapter 4 cause I lost my save and I want to continue where I left off

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone share a save just after initiating chapter 5? Slut route?

Or there is a way to use the patch on the compressed version? Every time that I tried to patch It, I broke the Game, apparently because the compressed is decrypted and the update is not.

Last edited:

Brook09

May 26, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game ?

I'm at the point at vino high road where I should find a princess in the cave.

I see the apparent princess but cant get through to her cause a Tree and stones are in the way.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
This feels like a slow start, is it actual prostitution or just sleeping with enemies related to the story? Also where's the boat I can't even leave the island

Bobola

Mar 22, 2018
When going to the church, you can check your stats for combat and sex. Does increasing peoples opinion on these two matters make any difference in the game? For example if you never defeat an enemy.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Funny thing, when using the clear save games earlier in the thread it converts some of the game to japanese. Like your location, class, and the party names.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes