randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
Can't be 100% sure; but 99,8% sure it doesn't.
Erm... The game folder? However, if you are talking about the one in the OP (the one which updates your 1.03 to 1.04), might I rather suggest the one from this post, which updates to v1.05 (latest). You put the .zip file into your game's main folder (where the Game.exe is), and extract it there. Should be very basic stuff. Will ask you to overwrite the original files (which you 'Yes to all', will need) - if not, you're doing it wrong.
another question what is the difference between installer and noninstaller? because I download the installer and when i extract the 1.05 I don't think it show the replace all thingy

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
another question what is the difference between installer and noninstaller? because I download the installer and when i extract the 1.05 I don't think it show the replace all thingy
...you will...need to *install* the "installer" version to a place of your choosing, and *there* you will have to extract the v1.03-v1.05 patch from above. Will ask for overwite. If not, you are still doing it wrong.

Reactions: randomname312

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
...you will...need to *install* the "installer" version to a place of your choosing, and *there* you will have to extract the v1.03-v1.05 patch from above. Will ask for overwite. If not, you are still doing it wrong.
I got it it is in my window C: the whole time. thanks tho

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Okay, now I have something negative about this game. The Creampie guy in the second town. They should have made impregnation a chance thing, not based on a timer. Not sure if there is a way to stop it once the timer starts, either. It makes no freaking sense that the guy can cum inside and 3 minutes later you instantly get full term pregnant, though it probably has something to do with the eggs in the birth scene. There's probably an in game reason for both why the MC lays eggs when she gives birth regardless of species and why she gets full term pregnant less than an hour after getting creampied. The problem I have is it isn't explained in that scene. It should have been explained either during that scene or as soon as the timer runs out that her species, because she's obviously not fully human, or her world has a very fast gestation period and doesn't give live birth like normal humans. Also, while he does cum inside, it isn't clear if he stayed short of taking her virginity, since she's an obvious virgin with her being royalty AND barely knowing what sex is. If he put it all the way in, then the game has a bug where it isn't registering her first time, which is displayed in her sex stats screen. This is how I figured she's a virgin, because it doesn't list a specific person as a first partner and has a position in her stats for one. If he only put it in enough to make sure the semen goes in, which yes, is entirely possible, then it is working correctly. The problem there is the lack of clarification of exactly how he creampies the MC.
Can you elaborate on this a bit, please? How does the pregnancy mechanic work, does she get creampied by a monster, walk away, and then starts to show after walking around a bit?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you elaborate on this a bit, please? How does the pregnancy mechanic work, does she get creampied by a monster, walk away, and then starts to show after walking around a bit?
You get creampied, then a timer starts counting from 3 minutes, then pregnant. You don't even have to walk, just stand still for 3 minutes and you're pregnant. The only requirement is that you get creampied and 3 minutes go by after you get creampied.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You get creampied, then a timer starts counting from 3 minutes, then pregnant. You don't even have to walk, just stand still for 3 minutes and you're pregnant. The only requirement is that you get creampied and 3 minutes go by after you get creampied.
With monsters or just humans?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Both, there is literally a guy in the second town that you can get creampied by through an interaction outside of combat, which is how I found out.
Great, thanks for your info. Got to try out the monster pregnancy, that was really hot stuff...too bad it's mostly off camera and so short. We need more of that slow growth and animated birth!

Is there an android port for this game?
Yeah, it's on SS.

Reactions: alex2011
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes