Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question
I'm now stuck again if anyone's have complete the game please help me
currently at Vino High Road already defeat the little joker and then I click on the cannon Erica keeps telling to use the teleport to slip through the enemies to find Director Biscione, I been teleported around can't find him/her and I know there a boulder blocking the cave to process the game last time I got lost because I didn't know about the little boat in Venetia, the fortune teller keep telling me the same thing. solve it.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Last edited:

Shinihikari

Jun 11, 2023
Is there any way to take off the bell on MC's nipple after losing to the lion boss on the third city (defeat sex)? It's still there after I defeat the boss and start a new chapter. Sewing kit and handkerchief doesn't remove it. Talking to him only give me choice to see the defeat sex or wedding sex scene.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Is there any way to take off the bell on MC's nipple after losing to the lion boss on the third city (defeat sex)? It's still there after I defeat the boss and start a new chapter. Sewing kit and handkerchief doesn't remove it. Talking to him only give me choice to see the defeat sex or wedding sex scene.
Did you directly go to fight him or went for the sex sense then fought him?

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Went to the fight immediately and then get raped first (which the boss put on the bell on MC as nipple piercing) before beating him.
Hmm it been a while but let see if I can't help you. Please send me your save in file 8 or file 9 so it makes not overwrite with my saves.

Whoop I just caught my mistake in my sentence. please save your current game save in file 8 or 9 so I maybe can help you.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hmm it been a while but let see if I can't help you. Please send me your save in file 8 or file 9 so it makes not overwrite with my saves.
You can just rename the save file to whatever slot you want it to be, just right click the file and hit rename.

Shinihikari

Jun 11, 2023

Whoop I just caught my mistake in my sentence. please save your current game save in file 8 or 9 so I maybe can help you.

I already went to the next boss and got another "defeat accessories" on MC. Something like tattoo or burn mark(?)
Here's my save. Save 8 is before I fight the boss (no mark) and save 9 is after I fight the boss (marked on her chest). Would be great if there's any way to remove the bell and the mark. I want to go with the rape route but not a big fan of these "defeat accessories".

Reactions: f9account

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I already went to the next boss and got another "defeat accessories" on MC. Something like tattoo or burn mark(?)
Here's my save. Save 8 is before I fight the boss (no mark) and save 9 is after I fight the boss (marked on her chest). Would be great if there's any way to remove the bell and the mark. I want to go with the rape route but not a big fan of these "defeat accessories".
Very odd that I can't load up the two saves in my game. I get back to you after I mess around with property maybe it lock or something.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
try it again but put it in all files.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Very odd that I can't load up the two saves in my game. I get back to you after I mess around with property maybe it lock or something.
Ok, if you don't have a save in the slot already the game won't recognize it. The global save file tells the game which save slots are used, and if it's not listed as used in there the game won't recognize the save existing.

All you need to do is make a save in whatever slot, and copy and replace the downloaded save into the save folder (in that order). You could also delete save you have already and rename the downloaded save to that name (change the file "save8" into "save3" for example).

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, if you don't have a save in the slot already the game won't recognize it. The global save file tells the game which save slots are used, and if it's not listed as used in there the game won't recognize the save existing.

All you need to do is make a save in whatever slot, and copy and replace the downloaded save into the save folder (in that order). You could also delete save you have already and rename the downloaded save to that name (change the file "save8" into "save3" for example).
Got it, it works Thank! Erica so fucking sexy with bell on but Marta is sexy too. Yeah, very easy I remove the bell on Erica.

Teleport back to Thurin, press Q on your keyboard to see if her image has change if not then use both the wipe/sewing. Press Q again to fix the image.

Do Same thing without the teleport for Erica with the tattoo (use the wipe/sewing) then press Q again to turn on/off her image.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Teleport back to Thurin, press Q on your keyboard to see if her image has change if not then use both the wipe/sewing. Press Q again to fix the image.

Do Same thing without the teleport for Erica with the tattoo (use the wipe/sewing) then press Q again to turn on/off her image.

iori1995cb

Jul 28, 2023
Hey I'm having a issue dont know if this was already solved, but when I try to run the game, sounds kinda ripped. Is this normal? Sounds like the game is running slower than it should

EDIT: Forget it. Seem like, if your display have freesync or that kinda thing, it fucks with the game settings

themenelaus

Apr 6, 2024
Hi, can anyone please be so kind and attach a completed game savefile, so i can unlock (via chest in a house) and see all the scenes?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes