loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
I can't seem to find Centro Field in chapter 2. Pls Help

*nevermind. Found it in a Youtube vid. Lower right corner of the map, in case anyone else got stuck like me. Need to use the highest road to get there

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How corrupted can she get, can she either become a baddie or join with the baddies without a early bad end?. Or is the corruption solely based on her sexual experience alone?. She stays a hero she just becomes more experienced with sexual pleasure. Come on being bad is good. Stop join the dark side. LOL.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How corrupted can she get, can she either become a baddie or join with the baddies without a early bad end?. Or is the corruption solely based on her sexual experience alone?. She stays a hero she just becomes more experienced with sexual pleasure. Come on being bad is good. Stop join the dark side. LOL.
It's sexual experience only IIRC. It's basically did you solve issues by using sex, or doing a quest.

Reactions: JaszMan

wuffenhell

Oct 27, 2020
bruhh im really confused what should i do with the quest, i mean i cant find it where to trigger quest.
any walktrought ?

Reactions: Yoli

4rtur0

Mar 4, 2020
Princesses Never Lose [v1.04] [AVANTGARDE/Kagura Games] Compressed

PC (1,76GB/323MB) Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Princesses Never Lose [v1.04] [AVANTGARDE/Kagura Games] Compressed

PC (1,76GB/323MB) Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get an error every time i try to extract all the files from winrar

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
I don't know how to continue? what should I do
You need to do the other objectives in town. If I recall correctly there's events to do in the hospital, town hall, and armory. If you are lost the fortune teller can give you a hint.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Are there any H-scne dialogue changes whether she's a virgin or not?
No, it's ambiguous because the game technically can't be sure whether any given instance of sex is defloration or not.

The difference (which will be more obvious if you pick one in the gallery) is that H-scenes have two possible setups, one which happens in-game when Erica's lewdness is <100 (if my memory is serving me well), or >100.

<100 will be resisting sex (and you can headcanon whichever one you encounter in-game first as defloration; that's what I did first time not knowing any better), and >100 is liking it, hence the corruption tag.

There should be two items you can buy in shops that raise or lower Erica's lewdness by 100 points, basically making them a switch between the two types if sticking with one or the other is how you like it.

Also, don't know if this was made clear so just making sure, but when fighting a boss you either have the option to beat them normally with no H-scene, lose the fight and have a rape variation of an H-scene, after which you can try the boss fight again in-game with no real penalty, or agree to have sex and skip the boss fight, which has a different scene premise but the same CG (so there will be two of each CG in the gallery).

Cheers!

Reactions: f9account

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The green/grey haired vaillianess elf girl is so sexy, it's a shame her H-scnes are so few and so disappointing.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes