Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please help... Where can I find the recipe for making vim water? Or does anyone know what ingredients? Thank you in advance.
Disregard... just pay attention.

Last edited:

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
"Her battle to unify the Stivale Peninsula begins!"​

this game have an ending without cock involved?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've found this same game on another site but not sure how trustworthy it is to download it there anyway it had the tag futa on feamle but on f59zone there is no futa on female tag I am guessing this tag on the other site is false?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I've found this same game on another site but not sure how trustworthy it is to download it there anyway it had the tag futa on feamle but on f59zone there is no futa on female tag I am guessing this tag on the other site is false?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just checked the gallery. The Futa-Tag is missing indeed

... and the Loli-tag would be justified as well

darkoverlord1

Sep 18, 2021
Princess Mary is in the cave almost directly behind the tree. If you fight and win you'll get a scene for Mary. If you lose or take an apple from the tree you'll get a scene for the Erica.

Right after the scene with Isabella and Giorgiosomething they ask you to get a pizza, take one of the boats in town and head to the upper right area of the map, it leads directly there.

Edit: Should I actually make a walkthrough guide after all?
I've searched the thread and I'm still stuck. I'm supposed to find Princess Mary on the Vino High Road and the only outlet is blocked by a tree, which when I encounter Erica says "we only need one of these"... I've gained 10+ levels trying to figure this out, already looted all the chests possible. Rear guard is blocking the way back into the castle.

I still can't find the cave behind the tree from the last thread that you posted.I tried looking for location and it still can't find it
Please help me out.

darkoverlord1

Sep 18, 2021
I still can't find the cave that leads behind the tree and I try looking it up and I got no results on it. If anyone can help me out . Please reply back to me.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
guys what does 'unexpected identifier' means? i got this error right after i caught mary and general amina.

Dragonslut699

Jun 5, 2022
the game does look interesting but it has some kinda technical glitch when the imagery keeps cutting in and out so i honestly cant play it.

MasterofFuck

Mar 26, 2021
View attachment 592366

Overview:
On the western part of the Stivale Peninsula lies the small kingdom of Tolinia. Their princess, Erica, senses the danger to her kingdom, as the peninsula's city-states fall under the influence of a powerful, modernized country.

Seeing this as the potential end of the peninsula's independence, Erica decides to fight for Stivale's dignity.

Her battle to unify the Stivale Peninsula begins!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: /
Censored: No [Already Patched]
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Store: - -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Non-Installer): - WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Win/Mac(v1.03) (Installer): - MEGA - - - - - -
Others: 1.03-1.04 UPDATE -
UNOFFICIAL MODDED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 592404 View attachment 592361 View attachment 592362 View attachment 592419 View attachment 592363 View attachment 592420 View attachment 592364 View attachment 592421 View attachment 592365 View attachment 592367 View attachment 592558 View attachment 592422 View attachment 592368 View attachment 592557 View attachment 592437 View attachment 592556 View attachment 592456
so what is the different between Non-Installer and Installer pack?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes