droglob

Aug 26, 2017
You know, this has always been the gayest fucking game of all time but at least the gifs of the feminine side were of actual women so you could maybe play half of it with your eyes closed until you got to that part and pretend the game was something else. But ever since a month or so ago...eugh.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Seems like this game is full of sissy content, too bad
Here's the red artist... yes, yes... the game is currently purely sissy... there are plans for a dom route... for heterosexual sex... for femdom and everything... I'm on vacation... and, with all due respect, I can say that I am very, very drunk, hahaha, I'm sorry... and I have to make at least one post for my subscribers tomorrow... because I'm feeling embarrassed on their behalf, but believe me... it's just that this year has been... shit... but I know... I'm sorry... but next year... if I make it to these dates, it means I've completed like 2 or 3 routes... and the game would weigh about 3 gigs... which... scares me... but I'm going to make it

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
No, now speaking seriously... I'm going to make this entire game, it's not going to be abandoned... even though I know this month there's danger on this forum... but that's not going to happen, guys/girls. I'm going to make an effort and come up with expansions for this game, and as I said initially, it's going to have everything. It really hurts to read a post that says the content... now has feminine gifs in the sissy/trans category. In the first events, I had to change things because I couldn't access gifs, but now not so much, and there are... well, trans... um... next year it's going to be challenging to go down this route, but I have to create a script for everything, and it's super ambitious. I hope not to disappoint, I mean... I don't want to let down the people on this forum or my Patreons. I hope you have patience because I've read, huh, the dom route... guys, it's just not getting voted for. I would love to write about a normal man who bulks up and dominates the entire prison like Bane, feminizing everyone if he wants while taking control of the prison. But believe me, it's not getting voted for, and it bothers me because... guys... um... there's going to come a point where I have to do it, whether I like it or not.

Reactions: Cyln

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there a point to spending time with "the girls"? gain nothing from it and there doesn't seem to be anything to it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how do you move forward with the blacked/jack of spades path? looking in the images i can see there's a lot of stuff for your body there, i've done several therapy sessions now but it doesn't seem to be moving forward, all 3 therapyblacked have been triggered.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
how do you move forward with the blacked/jack of spades path? looking in the images i can see there's a lot of stuff for your body there, i've done several therapy sessions now but it doesn't seem to be moving forward, all 3 therapyblacked have been triggered.
wait for the next update

Reactions: Qwarter

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Don't worry, on January 6th, you will have the free update from December, and... now comes the 'bad news.' I am going to program more seriously, so most likely, I'll release the free updates every two weeks. I think it's fair, and pardon me, but I feel like this is becoming a pirate forum, hahaha.
please update

Reactions: ibizadalton

egesel

Feb 2, 2020
Don't worry, on January 6th, you will have the free update from December, and... now comes the 'bad news.' I am going to program more seriously, so most likely, I'll release the free updates every two weeks. I think it's fair, and pardon me, but I feel like this is becoming a pirate forum, hahaha.
Do patreon members receive priority content?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Do patreon members receive priority content?
To some extent, yes. They vote on everything I will write or do during the month, but those with higher-level Patreon subscriptions have more priority. Mostly, they have two surveys—one exclusive to them and a global one. Other Patreons have the second survey. Typically, this means that if, in a week, I can't complete the entire patch (which is rare because I haven't experienced that in half a year, except for that time I caught, you know, 'the special fever'), at least those four priority scenes for the higher-level Patreons will be there. Then, the other four scenes from the second survey would follow. In other words, I always create around 8 to 12 new scenes each week. Now that I'll have a bit more time, I'm not sure if I should add dominant content freely or start the other game. Sorry for rambling so much; I think the simple answer is yes, Patreons have priority.

Reactions: keenkp

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys, do anyone have a save from the end of 37D or even one more back? If yes, please share it cuz' I've lost both of mine. One was submassive and the other dominant so I would be very grateful to someone who will share with me one of those saves or if you were like me doing the game on both ways at the same time and have both routes saved on files - You are the MAN :) Cheers.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a way to disable images?
(Haven't played yet)

Who is that person on pic no.2 at first page here?

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys, do anyone have a save from the end of 37D or even one more back? If yes, please share it cuz' I've lost both of mine. One was submassive and the other dominant so I would be very grateful to someone who will share with me one of those saves or if you were like me doing the game on both ways at the same time and have both routes saved on files - You are the MAN :) Cheers.
I have one from the end of 0.37B, but I can't start the first mission of 0.37E (new content)

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
No, now speaking seriously... I'm going to make this entire game, it's not going to be abandoned... even though I know this month there's danger on this forum... but that's not going to happen, guys/girls. I'm going to make an effort and come up with expansions for this game, and as I said initially, it's going to have everything. It really hurts to read a post that says the content... now has feminine gifs in the sissy/trans category. In the first events, I had to change things because I couldn't access gifs, but now not so much, and there are... well, trans... um... next year it's going to be challenging to go down this route, but I have to create a script for everything, and it's super ambitious. I hope not to disappoint, I mean... I don't want to let down the people on this forum or my Patreons. I hope you have patience because I've read, huh, the dom route... guys, it's just not getting voted for. I would love to write about a normal man who bulks up and dominates the entire prison like Bane, feminizing everyone if he wants while taking control of the prison. But believe me, it's not getting voted for, and it bothers me because... guys... um... there's going to come a point where I have to do it, whether I like it or not.
I wouldn't sweat it over-much. Prioritizing the patreon has always been a thing, if you're planning on doing this with a dedicated work-schedule (which seems to be the case) naturally you'll have to do so. It's pretty common for stuff that has "sub or dom" path choices getting railroaded down the sub route, it has more demand, for whatever reason.

Naturally there are people who want dom content all over, but dom content is pretty well covered in more typical html games. Some day further down the line adding a dom route can be a nice addition to draw in more people, because it *is* a rarely explored thing to have sissy content where the focus is on a dom protag sissifying others, but in general the fetish is fairly niche so focusing on the more in-demand side is probably prudent.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Bug confronting Ismael, clicking the "dodge the blow" button leads to a black screen.
It's because that part hasn't been introduced yet, and it would be a way to counter Ismael. It would be like a sub-dominant route. I'm sorry for the inconvenience; I'll introduce a message in the next patch.
I'm sorry to be a bit of a downer. Be careful with saved games because from one patch to another, they don't work. The explanation is simple: when introducing new variables, the saved game doesn't catch them, so you can't see the new content. I know it's annoying because it makes you do everything again.
Is there a way to disable images?
(Haven't played yet)

Who is that person on pic no.2 at first page here?
No,sorry.
I have one from the end of 0.37B, but I can't start the first mission of 0.37E (new content)
As I mentioned above, it's because the saved data is not compatible. I'm really sorry.
I wouldn't sweat it over-much. Prioritizing the patreon has always been a thing, if you're planning on doing this with a dedicated work-schedule (which seems to be the case) naturally you'll have to do so. It's pretty common for stuff that has "sub or dom" path choices getting railroaded down the sub route, it has more demand, for whatever reason.

Naturally there are people who want dom content all over, but dom content is pretty well covered in more typical html games. Some day further down the line adding a dom route can be a nice addition to draw in more people, because it *is* a rarely explored thing to have sissy content where the focus is on a dom protag sissifying others, but in general the fetish is fairly niche so focusing on the more in-demand side is probably prudent.
I completely agree with you, but I have great news to announce. Just like I did on Patreon, starting from tomorrow, the 8th... I'm going to dedicate more time to this project, and perhaps to a secondary one that I already have partially done (more like the idea, how to do it, how to improve it compared to this one, etc. Well, I won't go into much detail, hehe). Going back to the main topic, it's most likely that, on my part, I will start developing the dominant route for the character. This means that each patch would essentially be the most voted by Patreons plus my extra content. Additionally, I know a girl who is interested in creating some kind of M/M fanfics based in a prison, so surely, every now and then, I will upload something like a comic between patches to avoid burning out too much. Obviously... the truth is that the excitement along with the motivation I'm feeling, seeing how people are enjoying this project, is enough to try to take it a step further. To the user above who said, 'I want more content from the cook,' don't worry. His route is only at an intermediate level if you've reached the point where he humiliates the father... and with this, I'll say something else... obviously, I'll be introducing more characters. Like in this patch, some will be simple NPCs with their own stories, and others with more backgrounds. Initially, my idea was to make them like 'bosses' and 'sub-bosses,' but... I think I'll expand on this, and that's all I can reveal for now. And I think I'm not forgetting anything else... I think... hehe."

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes