shadowic

May 24, 2020
Bug in [v0.37B] on the nerds chess bet scene's high INT variant there is an [Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<silently>>] and time does not progress.

Also in [v0.37B] if you choose give up in the intro there is a missing image [img/you/sissy2.jpg].

Now that i have your ear i have a request/recommendation: Please do something about the green descriptions! they cause a lot of unnecessary and repetitive scrolling, simply moving them below the choices should fix the issue and improve the game's flow.
Looking at it in twine there are 24 instances of [div class="seagreen"] and cutting/pasting 24 times shouldn't take more than a few minutes, OR you could go further with this and add a variable for each one that gets set to 1 if its 0 so the players will only see them on their first visit to the page.
something like this:

<<if $hide1 is 0>>
<center>
<div class="seagreen">
</div>
</center>
<</if>>
<<if $hide1 is 0>>
<<set $hide1 to 1>>
<</if>>

don't forget to set vars to 0 on init and re add <center> before [[go to x]]

Another thing i want to ask is to please pay attention to the order of the list of [[go to]] choices, if it stays the same in all passages it will make the experience more smooth specially when you're constantly clicking on them.

Thank you for listening to my two cents and good luck.

Reactions: zylanc19

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Bug in [v0.37B] on the nerds chess bet scene's high INT variant there is an [Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<silently>>] and time does not progress.

Also in [v0.37B] if you choose give up in the intro there is a missing image [img/you/sissy2.jpg].

Now that i have your ear i have a request/recommendation: Please do something about the green descriptions! they cause a lot of unnecessary and repetitive scrolling, simply moving them below the choices should fix the issue and improve the game's flow.
Looking at it in twine there are 24 instances of [div class="seagreen"] and cutting/pasting 24 times shouldn't take more than a few minutes, OR you could go further with this and add a variable for each one that gets set to 1 if its 0 so the players will only see them on their first visit to the page.
something like this:

<<if $hide1 is 0>>
<center>
<div class="seagreen">
</div>
</center>
<</if>>
<<if $hide1 is 0>>
<<set $hide1 to 1>>
<</if>>

don't forget to set vars to 0 on init and re add <center> before [[go to x]]

Another thing i want to ask is to please pay attention to the order of the list of [[go to]] choices, if it stays the same in all passages it will make the experience more smooth specially when you're constantly clicking on them.

Thank you for listening to my two cents and good luck.
Thank you for noticing the errors. I have already fixed the issue with the time and not closing the "silently" properly, as well as the image. I'm also considering adding a Zone Description button for the descriptions that may or may not be displayed. Maybe it's better... I'm not sure, hehe. Thank you very much! ^^

Reactions: shadowic

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Thank you for noticing the errors. I have already fixed the issue with the time and not closing the "silently" properly, as well as the image. I'm also considering adding a Zone Description button for the descriptions that may or may not be displayed. Maybe it's better... I'm not sure, hehe. Thank you very much! ^^
I saw on your Patreon that your looking into CSS styling, this may be of interest to you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I saw on your Patreon that your looking into CSS styling, this may be of interest to you
Oh my god, thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for, something to have as a good reference and make a significant change to the interface for the Christmas return or next year. Thank you very much! :D

Reactions: shadowic

slutty49

Nov 15, 2021
i was wondering if anyone has a save they could upload? the game is just a grind and i wanted to check out the newer stuff.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Is the sissification content avoidable?
Basically, if you don't "eat anything the chef gives you" and don't exceed 20-30 femininity, the game would be a bit focused only on m/m sub content. So, you could say that, yes, the idea of this game is to have a bit of everything over time. However, for now, on Patreon, feminization and m/m sub content are the only ones that have been voted for. For instance, the dominant branch has hardly any content, and in that branch, I also want to include m/f content, but well.

Jul 9, 2017
Basically, if you don't "eat anything the chef gives you" and don't exceed 20-30 femininity, the game would be a bit focused only on m/m sub content. So, you could say that, yes, the idea of this game is to have a bit of everything over time. However, for now, on Patreon, feminization and m/m sub content are the only ones that have been voted for. For instance, the dominant branch has hardly any content, and in that branch, I also want to include m/f content, but well.
That's the issue with designing a game by vote, really. Only one path getting content means that people who would like to see the other path don't have a reason to play the game if the content they're looking for isn't available, which means you won't have people that want that content subscribing and voting for it, which further pushes the game away from that other path, which gives further reason for people interested in that path to not subscribe, repeat repeat etc. etc.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
That's the issue with designing a game by vote, really. Only one path getting content means that people who would like to see the other path don't have a reason to play the game if the content they're looking for isn't available, which means you won't have people that want that content subscribing and voting for it, which further pushes the game away from that other path, which gives further reason for people interested in that path to not subscribe, repeat repeat etc. etc.
the darwinist approach to game design
honestly i think it's kind of redundant exactly for the reason you said; it pushes the game away from another path and you have basically 2 or 3 games competing for dev time each with a completely different audience lol

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
That's the issue with designing a game by vote
While I agree that "design by committee" isn't a good design methodology, the same "what to include in the next release" type of choices still need to be made. And no matter which method is used to make those choices, someone is likely to miss out when a project covers multiple fetishes (like sissification, interracial, trans, humiliation, and mind control) and the Developer only has a finite amount of time to work on the release.

• Love
Reactions: Bourne9000

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
the darwinist approach to game design
honestly i think it's kind of redundant exactly for the reason you said; it pushes the game away from another path and you have basically 2 or 3 games competing for dev time each with a completely different audience lol
While I agree that "design by committee" isn't a good design methodology, the same "what to include in the next release" type of choices still need to be made. And no matter which method is used to make those choices, someone is likely to miss out when a project covers multiple fetishes (like sissification, interracial, trans, humiliation, and mind control) and the Developer only has a finite amount of time to work on the release.
Although it hurts to admit it... yes, it's true about the voting system restricting me a lot, in the developer aspect. I must also say that, in these 6 months, I've managed to overcome and fulfill what was voted on. I've been seriously considering changing the voting style or gradually expanding the other paths myself when I can, but in these 6 months, I haven't been able to do much. So, I'm not sure what approach to take. These weeks, I'm studying a bit more, and I'm thinking of creating another game separately, but that will go at my own pace. I don't know what I'll do, but in broad strokes, although it hurts to admit it, you're right. I'll try to find some middle ground to cover the other paths.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Although it hurts to admit it... yes, it's true about the voting system restricting me a lot, in the developer aspect. I must also say that, in these 6 months, I've managed to overcome and fulfill what was voted on. I've been seriously considering changing the voting style or gradually expanding the other paths myself when I can, but in these 6 months, I haven't been able to do much. So, I'm not sure what approach to take. These weeks, I'm studying a bit more, and I'm thinking of creating another game separately, but that will go at my own pace. I don't know what I'll do, but in broad strokes, although it hurts to admit it, you're right. I'll try to find some middle ground to cover the other paths.
I'd recommend cycling between the main intended routes as the focus of a particular update and adding the voted content on the side/with lower priority. Personally hoping for a day when this game has masculine submission bc muscle subs have a special place in my heart.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes