Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
Just letting you know that I think you have a bug that blocks the SecondParty passage.

You have $InmatesA==2, but it should be $InmatesA>=2.

My $InmatesA variable was at 3, despite having the rest of the checks correct.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Just letting you know that I think you have a bug that blocks the SecondParty passage.

You have $InmatesA==2, but it should be $InmatesA>=2.

My $InmatesA variable was at 3, despite having the rest of the checks correct.
Exactly, you are absolutely right, and that's the part I've corrected in patch 0.36C, along with raising the intoxication values. I believe I won't change how the visiting room is set up for now because it will be easier to access the stepfather's events.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
In the afternoon, if you've unlocked the Jackal's cell, or even Ismael's cell, before doing more scenes with him, you should get a message like "The Jackal's cell is available" in the afternoon timeframe. If it doesn't appear, it's unusual, or maybe you're using an older save. In the latter case, it won't show up because the downside is that saves don't work from one patch to another. It's because I keep adding more hidden code that I'll use in the future. If this is the case, I apologize for the inconvenience.
It's my save then

Reactions: Bourne9000

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I see potential in this. I don't mind a typo or two, but when you have a big, burly man repeatedly referred to as "she" it kills the immersion. Also the game sometimes seems confused as to whether it's the MC talking/acting or the other person.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I see potential in this. I don't mind a typo or two, but when you have a big, burly man repeatedly referred to as "she" it kills the immersion. Also the game sometimes seems confused as to whether it's the MC talking/acting or the other person.
Apologies for that, English is not my primary language, and sometimes, I type so fast that I get things wrong.I'm sorry for those minor mistakes, and I'll try to correct them :)

Reactions: surfpup

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
Does this game focus on the MC being sissified or are there paths without it? Sissification of the MC is not my thing, so I wanna decide if I should keep following this game's progression or if it's not for me.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Does this game focus on the MC being sissified or are there paths without it? Sissification of the MC is not my thing, so I wanna decide if I should keep following this game's progression or if it's not for me.
For now, there are several m/m sub scenes until the character begins to feminize. For example, this month, the voting leaned towards continuing the sissy/cross content in both polls, but m/m sub was in the second position. So, this week, I'll try to create 4 m/m sub scenes in one location and 4 scenes that continue the sissy/cross path. I'll also try to add a job in the library and introduce the old librarian if time permits. The short answer is, there will be more m/m content. In the dom route, there is only m/m with the nerd. There will be an m/m sub route where characters won't feminize you. I'll create it properly when it's fully voted on. In the meantime, I'll make events that bring characters closer to potentially having those interactions. Additionally, I'm looking for videos to create gifs from. It's something I'll have to do eventually. So.. Yes in a future

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Apologies for that, English is not my primary language, and sometimes, I type so fast that I get things wrong.I'm sorry for those minor mistakes, and I'll try to correct them :)
That would be great, because there are so many references with the wrong gender, it absolutely kills the story.
1699318292063.png

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think I'm stucked. On the football field there is an option: " Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before "
If I put this the screen become black and nothing happens anymore. Bug?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Didn't know about the guide, but I got to femininity 60. Do the cardio to intoxication. Drink and play the question game with the chef. It just ends with: After this event, the chef collapses on the bed, and with the little strength you have left, you change as best you can and head to the cells, hoping nobody heard about this torrid encounter.
Never seen a poker game or the stepdad. Hope he is cute.

LDGhost28

Sep 10, 2023
As soon as I finish making 2 scenes with the Nerd and the complete scene guide, and that will take 6-7 hours because I'm running out of time... with patch 0.36C, a lot of work by the way. By the way, the votes are going for the this month -> continue sissy/cross and more m/m sub. So, probably this month, I'll focus on starting the m/m sub route alone without cross and further advancing that cross/sissy path, but introducing the old librarian. And please By the way, if you like the game, the first level of Patreon is only $1, and it gives you the power to have the latest update. I'd be really hurt if the new versions got leaked, you see, I make the previous patch public within a week. Don't be mean, this means a lot to me, and it helps me improve as a programmer. Knowing that you support me allows me to work on this. Also, starting on Monday, I'll begin doing graphic design, and I'm seriously considering making another game if I'm lucky enough to keep growing. But, well, hehe.
Huge fan here, I always wonder if there's any contend that Im missing, like the chemical room; or I also notice that on the game files there's pictures for BBC content, I'm not sure how to get them if there's a way to do that. By the way, thumbs up on everything, you are one of the few creators that actually updates frecuently and that's highly appreciated I've been following since update 0.2 I think !!

• Red Heart

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Huge fan here, I always wonder if there's any contend that Im missing, like the chemical room; or I also notice that on the game files there's pictures for BBC content, I'm not sure how to get them if there's a way to do that. By the way, thumbs up on everything, you are one of the few creators that actually updates frecuently and that's highly appreciated I've been following since update 0.2 I think !!
I love reading this, thank you very much. About BBC content, currently in therapy, if your femininity level starts to increase week by week, the therapist will get closer. As for the guy in the showers on the basketball court, in any case, this week's free update comes with 2 more dynamic scenes with the nerd and a step-by-step guide to all current routes, along with several important fixes. Furthermore, the idea is to create content frequently and show that the game is progressing. Not too fast, but there's an average of 16-32 new scenes every month. Thanks for your comment! ^^

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I love reading this, thank you very much. About BBC content, currently in therapy, if your femininity level starts to increase week by week, the therapist will get closer. As for the guy in the showers on the basketball court, in any case, this week's free update comes with 2 more dynamic scenes with the nerd and a step-by-step guide to all current routes, along with several important fixes. Furthermore, the idea is to create content frequently and show that the game is progressing. Not too fast, but there's an average of 16-32 new scenes every month. Thanks for your comment! ^^
I hope for more BBC indoctrination

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I wonder how I got to -3 with Sasha, and if there will ever be a way to improve that?
It's something like the respect they have for you based on certain actions you've taken. The chef and the nerd, if you notice, they are gradually moving down a path. Every time you fall, it seems they are going to climb higher, hehe, in a certain route. :p

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
No hetero content with women until now?
For now, nothing, but in the Dom Male path, I am considering introducing it in the visiting room/guards/etc... However, this will be in the distant future, and it depends on how the Patreons vote or if I decide to add it on my own without saying anything... if I had more time, of course.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
It's something like the respect they have for you based on certain actions you've taken. The chef and the nerd, if you notice, they are gradually moving down a path. Every time you fall, it seems they are going to climb higher, hehe, in a certain route. :p
Thank you!

fapmuppet

May 10, 2017
V0.36C line 4846 in the .html the correct variable name $StepFather is typoed to $Stepfather (small f). This prevents continuing the game of questions with the chef.

• Sad
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes