Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I would really like to support you but currently I am not doing very well because of which I come here to divert myself but when I am able I will surely support You. And I am also against leaking.
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart :D It motivates me to continue. In a couple of hours, you'll have patch 0.36b. Here, I only need 2 more hours to finish the step-by-step guide for patch 0.36C. Although I have to warn you, patch 0.36C consists of 2 more scenes with the nerd, and the guide I'm working on because the Patreons are voting, and it's challenging for me to create the guide because I made many free scenes, and it's hard for me to retrace my steps... (I know, it's a killer, haha) I'm also focusing on how to unlock the stepfather... etc., and reduce the grind a bit.

Reactions: TritonSands

Kefka82

Aug 5, 2022
Does this game represent my sexual fantasy of whether I end up in jail? It needs more exhibitionism and more piss

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Arent games supposed to be fun? there's nothing fun or entertaining about having multiple places to visit that are useless unless you are at a specific time, too many wasted time trying to figure what the hell are you supposed to do now

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Arent games supposed to be fun? there's nothing fun or entertaining about having multiple places to visit that are useless unless you are at a specific time, too many wasted time trying to figure what the hell are you supposed to do now
In a certain and large part, you're right... yes, it's true, there are many areas, I know. But the thing is, this game will keep growing week by week, and it's about all those areas in different time frames having content and eventually connecting with many paths. I believe that things done well and gradually progress better. I don't want to be a developer who says, "You'll get an update every two months." I make an effort to release something every week. But you're absolutely right. Yes, patience is required.

I'm sorry if it's an inconvenience. I wish I could have more time to do everything I aim for in this project. I apologize if I sound brusque, but despite all the content it already has, this game, for me, is still a demo/beta. It's not even a quarter of what I hope to achieve. So, you can understand why. It's like the early reviews with one-star ratings. I understand those reviews, and I think they should give it another try and see how it progresses. I can only say, "Have patience, my friend, because everything takes time." But I also understand everything, because how many projects do people abandon? Well, that's not going to happen here. I hope you understand. I highly value criticism, and you're absolutely right. I'm very sorry if I've offended you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.36b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tche

Jul 9, 2018
Where's Jackal's cell? I got the note saying to visit him there, but i can't find it.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i dont play gay games where mc find other mens atrractive and seduce , i prefer by turning gay by force or very slowly at first unwillingly then accepting in time , is there games like this?

Jan 29, 2018
So, how do you unlock the nerd route? The changelog tells how to start the dom path but leaves out how to encounter the nerd in the first place.

nikimabb

Aug 24, 2019
Creator, this is a very cool game, I see how the project is developing, I like to see everything that happens in the project, if I could, I would give you donate the project, but unfortunately for technical reasons I don't have the opportunity. I wish you further success in life and happiness. And your project, your creation, has more and more new opportunities and actions. On my own, I will add that I would like to see more humiliations of MC. Thank you for such a cool project! I apologize for my English, it is not my first language.

Zimbim

Oct 5, 2018
i'm stuck in the stepfather path in this event with Big Tony says: "I have some alcohol, how about you dress up as a schoolgirl and we play a questions game?"
i know theres another questions event after this but i dont getit

Reactions: Mrgnfg and Ragnio

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Just a heads up Bourne9000 , on Chrome, the link in the Yard/Activities/Football area reading " Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before " leads to a black window without visible content or controls and requires the back button to get out of.

Cheers!

Sep 29, 2023
Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart :D It motivates me to continue. In a couple of hours, you'll have patch 0.36b. Here, I only need 2 more hours to finish the step-by-step guide for patch 0.36C. Although I have to warn you, patch 0.36C consists of 2 more scenes with the nerd, and the guide I'm working on because the Patreons are voting, and it's challenging for me to create the guide because I made many free scenes, and it's hard for me to retrace my steps... (I know, it's a killer, haha) I'm also focusing on how to unlock the stepfather... etc., and reduce the grind a bit.
You are Hard Working as always

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I have not unlocked the poker game even after following the guide. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Here is my save.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

As soon as I finish making 2 scenes with the Nerd and the complete scene guide, and that will take 6-7 hours because I'm running out of time... with patch 0.36C, a lot of work by the way. By the way, the votes are going for the this month -> continue sissy/cross and more m/m sub. So, probably this month, I'll focus on starting the m/m sub route alone without cross and further advancing that cross/sissy path, but introducing the old librarian. And please By the way, if you like the game, the first level of Patreon is only $1, and it gives you the power to have the latest update. I'd be really hurt if the new versions got leaked, you see, I make the previous patch public within a week. Don't be mean, this means a lot to me, and it helps me improve as a programmer. Knowing that you support me allows me to work on this. Also, starting on Monday, I'll begin doing graphic design, and I'm seriously considering making another game if I'm lucky enough to keep growing. But, well, hehe.
If you're able to do variations in the dom and sub paths like you want, then you'll have an amazing game. Because it's starting to become a little annoying to have the dom as a masculine jerk and the sub as a feminine slut. I would love to see a day when the dom is proactive sexually but also tender and caring while the sub lets himself be guided but also asserts his personality and tastes.

The dom path is starting to take form (though we are a jerk in it) and I'm curious about the sub path without feminization you're coming up with.

Good continuation.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Just a heads up Bourne9000 , on Chrome, the link in the Yard/Activities/Football area reading " Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before " leads to a black window without visible content or controls and requires the back button to get out of.

Cheers!
It's because the event hasn't been developed, and it belongs to the dominant route. I apologize; next time, I need to include a return message there.

i'm stuck in the stepfather path in this event with Big Tony says: "I have some alcohol, how about you dress up as a schoolgirl and we play a questions game?"
i know theres another questions event after this but i dont getit
Maybe it's due to the level of intoxication or not having completed more events with the Jackal or in the gym. I must say that in patch 0.36b, the one currently available to the public, it gave me errors, and I had to reduce the conditionals. In patch 0.36C, it will be completely corrected. Maybe that's also why because it honestly gave me quite a few headaches. But in the next week, you'll have it sorted out. (I apologize for the inconveniences).
Hello.

If you're able to do variations in the dom and sub paths like you want, then you'll have an amazing game. Because it's starting to become a little annoying to have the dom as a masculine jerk and the sub as a feminine slut. I would love to see a day when the dom is proactive sexually but also tender and caring while the sub lets himself be guided but also asserts his personality and tastes.

The dom path is starting to take form (though we are a jerk in it) and I'm curious about the sub path without feminization you're coming up with.

Good continuation.

The idea behind the dominant path is basically to become a sort of "bane" of the prison, attempting to feminize or blackmail in a thousand different ways, just as they do to the character in the cross-sissy route. Obviously, I'd like this to open up possibilities for the character to develop feelings for others, like Sasha, for example. In the sub path, I'm going to focus on what happens in the gym, but instead of having the other characters "feminize" you, you'll be more like a plaything, a currency, an errand runner, etc. But yes, I'll try to go down both paths. This month, the voting is still in favor of the cross-sissy path, but the second most-voted option is m/m sub, and I'd like to expand that storyline in various locations.

Reactions: Oliz82

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It's because the event hasn't been developed, and it belongs to the dominant route. I apologize; next time, I need to include a return message there.

Maybe it's due to the level of intoxication or not having completed more events with the Jackal or in the gym. I must say that in patch 0.36b, the one currently available to the public, it gave me errors, and I had to reduce the conditionals. In patch 0.36C, it will be completely corrected. Maybe that's also why because it honestly gave me quite a few headaches. But in the next week, you'll have it sorted out. (I apologize for the inconveniences).

The idea behind the dominant path is basically to become a sort of "bane" of the prison, attempting to feminize or blackmail in a thousand different ways, just as they do to the character in the cross-sissy route. Obviously, I'd like this to open up possibilities for the character to develop feelings for others, like Sasha, for example. In the sub path, I'm going to focus on what happens in the gym, but instead of having the other characters "feminize" you, you'll be more like a plaything, a currency, an errand runner, etc. But yes, I'll try to go down both paths. This month, the voting is still in favor of the cross-sissy path, but the second most-voted option is m/m sub, and I'd like to expand that storyline in various locations.
How do you go to the Jackal’s cell? Only content I can get with him is through Ishmael’s party

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
How do you go to the Jackal’s cell? Only content I can get with him is through Ishmael’s party
In the afternoon, if you've unlocked the Jackal's cell, or even Ismael's cell, before doing more scenes with him, you should get a message like "The Jackal's cell is available" in the afternoon timeframe. If it doesn't appear, it's unusual, or maybe you're using an older save. In the latter case, it won't show up because the downside is that saves don't work from one patch to another. It's because I keep adding more hidden code that I'll use in the future. If this is the case, I apologize for the inconvenience.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes