radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It would really help to have a hint guide that interacts with the paths. It's confusing who you should go to in what scenes while in game, and it's unclear whether seeing some scenes precludes you from seeing others. Also, it might help to close certain areas, such as the visitation room until scenes there are available. You can simply include a mention in the beginning of the new day what areas have opened up. Same with the Chemistry lab.

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
I get an empty page after "Diego is talking to a member of the Latin gang that you have never seen before"

dontForgetMe

Oct 28, 2018
Only work in case insensitive folders. Image links are broken on most file system out of windows. Sad for an HTML game, a global lowercase in files and folders (references & true folders) should be enough to fix the game in those cases.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Only work in case insensitive folders. Image links are broken on most file system out of windows. Sad for an HTML game, a global lowercase in files and folders (references & true folders) should be enough to fix the game in those cases.
Hello, I'm sorry for that, if I knew how to fix it, believe me, I would. Anyway, if you know of any guides or code that can be used to fix this, I'm all ears and eager to learn and adapt. Currently, I'm trying to make it look better on Android, but I have no idea. But seriously, any advice, help, or criticism is gladly accepted. If it helps improve the project, I'm all for it. So, if any of you want to send me a private message like, "Look, to make it work on Android like this, or to make it work on other systems like this..." I would be super grateful, and I'll try to implement it as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for the advice, criticism, and everything, really!

Reactions: dontForgetMe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.36a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontForgetMe

Oct 28, 2018
Hello, I'm sorry for that, if I knew how to fix it, believe me, I would. Anyway, if you know of any guides or code that can be used to fix this, I'm all ears and eager to learn and adapt. Currently, I'm trying to make it look better on Android, but I have no idea. But seriously, any advice, help, or criticism is gladly accepted. If it helps improve the project, I'm all for it. So, if any of you want to send me a private message like, "Look, to make it work on Android like this, or to make it work on other systems like this..." I would be super grateful, and I'll try to implement it as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for the advice, criticism, and everything, really!
Thanx for the good reception, I don't know how this kind of game is made, but, to me, the easyest way (I'm python developer) is to find all files reference and stick to an universal capitalisation convention (always lower case, or always first letter cap then everything lower, or what ever as long as you follow a single and only convention). I would not be surprised if you serve this html to play from android or put it in a webview app that the same issue would occur. I don't come here on a regular basis (I came back as I posted a message and expected an eventual response)

dontForgetMet Investigates a bit

I never used sugarcube, it looks like you can export as .twee and then import it back, if you only used [img[caption|location/image.png]] syntax you may easily use some text editor regex (here a picture of vscode)
1698950499537.png

Code:
\[img\[([^\|]*\|)?([^\]]*)\]
[img[$1\L$2]
then in your static files folder you may run something to lowercase all files, there are bash/powershel commands or tools to do this

Last edited:

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
When will we get 0.36b update?
As soon as I finish making 2 scenes with the Nerd and the complete scene guide, and that will take 6-7 hours because I'm running out of time... with patch 0.36C, a lot of work by the way. By the way, the votes are going for the this month -> continue sissy/cross and more m/m sub. So, probably this month, I'll focus on starting the m/m sub route alone without cross and further advancing that cross/sissy path, but introducing the old librarian. And please By the way, if you like the game, the first level of Patreon is only $1, and it gives you the power to have the latest update. I'd be really hurt if the new versions got leaked, you see, I make the previous patch public within a week. Don't be mean, this means a lot to me, and it helps me improve as a programmer. Knowing that you support me allows me to work on this. Also, starting on Monday, I'll begin doing graphic design, and I'm seriously considering making another game if I'm lucky enough to keep growing. But, well, hehe.

Sep 29, 2023
As soon as I finish making 2 scenes with the Nerd and the complete scene guide, and that will take 6-7 hours because I'm running out of time... with patch 0.36C, a lot of work by the way. By the way, the votes are going for the this month -> continue sissy/cross and more m/m sub. So, probably this month, I'll focus on starting the m/m sub route alone without cross and further advancing that cross/sissy path, but introducing the old librarian. And please By the way, if you like the game, the first level of Patreon is only $1, and it gives you the power to have the latest update. I'd be really hurt if the new versions got leaked, you see, I make the previous patch public within a week. Don't be mean, this means a lot to me, and it helps me improve as a programmer. Knowing that you support me allows me to work on this. Also, starting on Monday, I'll begin doing graphic design, and I'm seriously considering making another game if I'm lucky enough to keep growing. But, well, hehe.
I would really like to support you but currently I am not doing very well because of which I come here to divert myself but when I am able I will surely support You. And I am also against leaking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I would really like to support you but currently I am not doing very well because of which I come here to divert myself but when I am able I will surely support You. And I am also against leaking.
If you are against leaking, this Pirate site isn’t for you

Reactions: sava75
3.30 star(s) 18 Votes