Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
V0.36C line 4846 in the .html the correct variable name $StepFather is typoed to $Stepfather (small f). This prevents continuing the game of questions with the chef.
Apologies, and well-spotted for catching the mistake. It was rushed the last time. I'll fix it now, and in the next update, the entire branch of consecutive missions will be available. What a mistake :( P.S. Thank you very much for catching it, really :D

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm paying Sasha weekly, but I've never seen the option to wash his underwear. Is there just 1 chance to unlock this, and if you picked going to the chef instead, the Sasha route is dead?

luanis

Jan 20, 2019
Are crossdressing and sissy the same thing? If not, then I don’t understand how to start just the first one.

Stinger10k

Aug 10, 2022
I am not being abble to perform the second transformation and im doing the cardio + the chef thing with 50 dollars, I dont know what to do

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I am not being abble to perform the second transformation and im doing the cardio + the chef thing with 50 dollars, I dont know what to do
You need to have had a couple of events with the poker players, and the chef must have $100. Then, go back to the cafeteria in the early morning, and it will trigger. P.S.: Inside the game, there's a notepad called guide.txt.
Is this game have walkthroughs.I stuck at Fem57 how to breakthrough it.
View attachment 3116579
There is a notepad called guide.txt, but you are missing that second transformation event that I explained above.
I am seeing a lot for the sissy side but when are we getting content for the Dom side?
I feel that there is so little content in the dom route. The reason is that in the monthly polls, it is not always chosen; they always prioritize m/m sub or cross/sissy. But there will be a moment when I have to create that dom route. The dom route includes m/m dom, m/f dom in the visiting room (this is planned), m/f with guards, feminization of inmates, and creating your own gang. P.S.: The last part, I don't have time to include it in the cross/sissy route, along with certain escape items, but I'm taking it step by step. Thanks for your comment and patience; it will come out someday.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You need to have had a couple of events with the poker players, and the chef must have $100. Then, go back to the cafeteria in the early morning, and it will trigger. P.S.: Inside the game, there's a notepad called guide.txt.

There is a notepad called guide.txt, but you are missing that second transformation event that I explained above.

I feel that there is so little content in the dom route. The reason is that in the monthly polls, it is not always chosen; they always prioritize m/m sub or cross/sissy. But there will be a moment when I have to create that dom route. The dom route includes m/m dom, m/f dom in the visiting room (this is planned), m/f with guards, feminization of inmates, and creating your own gang. P.S.: The last part, I don't have time to include it in the cross/sissy route, along with certain escape items, but I'm taking it step by step. Thanks for your comment and patience; it will come out someday.
Feminization is my favorite. I hope for HRT

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible that there is hardly any content regarding the DOMINATE path? Only scenes with the nerd in the cell or the library.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bourne9000

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Is it possible that there is hardly any content regarding the DOMINATE path? Only scenes with the nerd in the cell or the library.
As I mentioned in previous posts, the dom route is evolving as Patreons vote on it. Currently, there's only that content, I'm sorry, but rest assured, more content will gradually be released, I suppose.
loooove this game...im stucked in 70
Currently, that is the maximum femininity to date, and I'm glad you love the game, hehe.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.37b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I guess I'll restart and use the guide this time, because I missed most of Sasha's events.

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
AfterLunch should be triggered with Feminity >= 30 and not with Feminity <30.

Last edited:

Poldon

Mar 31, 2022
Does anyone have a save where it ends before the previous version? that unfortunately I lost the save and I wouldn't want to do it all again:(

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Does anyone have a save where it ends before the previous version? that unfortunately I lost the save and I wouldn't want to do it all again:(
You have to. Every new update breaks old saves

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes