3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
sigh.... thanks for telling us the truth, even though it would crush our dreams.
why do you post in every thread? there's like 10 studios/circles/developers that do the pregnancy content you like (non-ending/mechanical) and usually when it does have that content it's like super duper advertised because of how niche the fetish is. This isn't like interpreting the shades of NTR to people and more like looking at a game and seeing if it has insect sex. 100 out of 100 times you can tell that the game will or will not have pregnancy content that is a mechanic.

Honestly, it just looks like you and like 1-3 other users want to post in every thread to complain it doesn't appeal to the very specific pregnancy fetish you want rather than having a constructive discussion. Just go play violated princess, resentiment games or gakuen nymphomania.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
>kyubei on the preview
piece of shit i know it's your fault i got cucked *loads gun*

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
why do you post in every thread? there's like 10 studios/circles/developers that do the pregnancy content you like (non-ending/mechanical) and usually when it does have that content it's like super duper advertised because of how niche the fetish is. This isn't like interpreting the shades of NTR to people and more like looking at a game and seeing if it has insect sex. 100 out of 100 times you can tell that the game will or will not have pregnancy content that is a mechanic.

Honestly, it just looks like you and like 1-3 other users want to post in every thread to complain it doesn't appeal to the very specific pregnancy fetish you want rather than having a constructive discussion. Just go play violated princess, resentiment games or gakuen nymphomania.
They're as annoying as the NTR and "gay? ignored" people.
The thing is until we get the "promised tag update" we can't even just tell 'em to read or fuck off.

Right now I'm only wondering if there's any combat or story sex scenes or if it's just game overs.
Games like these always just waste your fucking time.
Again, another thing that would be solved by the "promised tag update" that would give more details.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Why is the game title "Prisseceal, the Dazzling-and-Flaring Peach Princess" when it says in the overview here and on DLsite that it should be "Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile"? It's not like it was run through Google Translate to get that name. That way generates "Light Sakura Senki Prise Seal".

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
I definitely downloaded an english prececile 2 years ago, always assumed I got it from this site so it's weird to see it as new here. I'd basically argue the game isn't worth really playing through in full, I ended up using MTool to access the recollection room and unlock all the scenes at the time. As far as what's in the game you have a couple true love scenes, a couple ntr route scenes and the rest are lose to a boss fight scenes.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

hey, someone's gotta ask if there is: if there is: cool: if not: cool. why does it matter to you what i do? its' not like i'm encouraging other people to leave the game because it doesn't have what I Like. im only asking a question.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
whereiszfx we can go at this all day. I still would like to know why y'all are so angry for whoever hurt you in life for you to donate all of these profane frothy emojis that translate into thumb up profile points, but you do you man.

FORCExKIN

Aug 20, 2020

well, if the tag wasnt CONSTANTLY butchered he wouldnt have to ask.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
From what I've researched, this game is sort of new-ish, but I'm still holding out hope for a save file with every scene unlocked. I'm going through the game, but I'm stuck at the beach part.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I remember playing this game a few years ago. I really liked it, in the same way I enjoyed Celesphonia, which is pretty much ignoring all the h-scenes and just playing the game for the saturday morning cartoon plot.

Also, if someone figure it out the password for this one please do share. It was the only thing I never managed to figure it out myself.
Untitled.png

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
I remember playing this game a few years ago. I really liked it, in the same way I enjoyed Celesphonia, which is pretty much ignoring all the h-scenes and just playing the game for the saturday morning cartoon plot.

Also, if someone figure it out the password for this one please do share. It was the only thing I never managed to figure it out myself.
View attachment 3709364
How many hours does this game last in normal playthroughs? I pretty much ignore h-scenes but it still suck if the game lasts only 2-4 hours or so. Does it have like grinding system like Celesphonia has?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
How many hours does this game last in normal playthroughs? I pretty much ignore h-scenes but it still suck if the game lasts only 2-4 hours or so. Does it have like grinding system like Celesphonia has?
I think around 10 hours if you complete every ending. There isn't a lot of grinding. Considering the enemies are limited (they don't respawn)

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020

View attachment 3709364
Hey, would you happen to have the codes for the three endings? Would greatly appreciate if you did.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote