3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
hey, someone's gotta ask if there is: if there is: cool: if not: cool. why does it matter to you what i do? its' not like i'm encouraging other people to leave the game because it doesn't have what I Like. im only asking a question.
No, is the answer to your implied question. You don't have to ask. It's not reasonable to be confused by whether a game has a mechanic that doesn't commonly exist in hgames and is often advertised as such if it does. It's a similar logic to trying to get people to prove that there is a teapot between here and the moon as to ask whether to prove the negative of the existence of pregnancy content as a mechanic.

It's better time spent following circles/studios that produce the content due to it's niche nature. As I mentioned, your actions are like posting in every game whether it has insect sex or not based on the general popularity and implementation of the mechanic. There is usually only about 0-3 games that come out a year that have what you are looking for.

If you want I can provide a list of them and some recommendations for some that are coming out in the near future even.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
dude, first of all, do you even know if there is pregnancy content? secondly. it's a NTR game, there is literally no room as far as the characters go for loli. like in the wise words of Kratos: "Use [your head]. You clearly cannot."
Dude, we're talking about japanese hentai, literally EVERYTHING is possible here.

Proof:
Screenshot (2723).png

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
God, how much pixeldrain started to piss me off, I don't have a download limit, so why the hell am I paying 6 bucks a month for 1000kb/s? Why does Megi have 15 MB, and they have 1000 KB, the service is getting worse and worse every day..

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I just LOVE how you complain about some people expressing and discussing their preferences only to then in the very next sentence turn around to do exactly the same. Absolutely bloody hilarious. Just because proper pregnancy mechanics aren't important to you doesn't mean they're not important per se. And no, I will not stop talking about this just because some hypocrites on a message board have a superiority complex.
I was complaining about the tag update but okay.
You people are weirdly cult-like. Do what you wanna.
At least you're not the Donald Trump guy.
Fuck yourself too though.
you're being a little rude
if you don't want people replying to something you post then you should have sent the other guy a fucking private message dickhead
also afaik the game features mostly game over scenes
and Poggersq i suggest you just ignore them past this point
No I'm being just rude enough, thank you.

Reactions: battonray

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
think you're overreacting he just asked and replied that he was sad about it but he wasn't being annoying by saying the game SHOULD have that content or anything, just expressing disappointment

even then people don't fucking tag their shit properly

you're being a little rude
if you don't want people replying to something you post then you should have sent the other guy a fucking private message dickhead
also afaik the game features mostly game over scenes
and Poggersq i suggest you just ignore them past this point
thank god someone else on this thread about this argument with a brain (including those who stood up for me).

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

kekw so even a meme of donald trump gets you triggered. question then: why are you even on this website? xd. there's literally guro and lolicon type games, yet donald trump -- not even: a FUCKING MUGSHOT of him, gets you tipped off? aight no wonder your username is detective cancer. you don't want solutions: you want problems... always.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

the fact that you didn't want to reply back to me whilst earlier on i was trying to understand YOU while holding my stance on this game tells me All i need to know about you.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
kekw so even a meme of donald trump gets you triggered. question then: why are you even on this website? xd. there's literally guro and lolicon type games, yet donald trump -- not even: a FUCKING MUGSHOT of him, gets you tipped off? aight no wonder your username is detective cancer. you don't want solutions: you want problems... always.
Dunno where you got that I'm tipped off, is it the cursing? Look at my post history.
I come here once a day to check updates and sometimes read a thread that looks particularly funny.

Quadruple-posting and having to tag me to feel good about yourself is kinda cringe baby.
If you have to make that many assumptions to make a non-point that's on you.... which is oddly appropriate again.

By all means, continue. I've decided I'm taking screenshots to do dramatic readings later.
I do a few really good impressions.

Reactions: battonray

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Hey, would you happen to have the codes for the three endings? Would greatly appreciate if you did.
Fuck, I don't know how it happened, but I guess I deleted my full save by accident.
I only have the normal ending code at the moment: It's 4545 (at least it's something)

Is it 1224? I've never played the game but there's a reply on ulmf:

No, that's the code for the hospital code, this one was not tied to any part of the game and is just an optional chest. The only tip in the previous translation was "negative neurons"

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Dunno where you got that I'm tipped off, is it the cursing? Look at my post history.
I come here once a day to check updates and sometimes read a thread that looks particularly funny.

Quadruple-posting and having to tag me to feel good about yourself is kinda cringe baby.
If you have to make that many assumptions to make a non-point that's on you.... which is oddly appropriate again.

By all means, continue. I've decided I'm taking screenshots to do dramatic readings later.
I do a few really good impressions.
..?
sure go ahead. you'll make yourself look like a fool, though in this case, you've already shown me your true colors, thus i don't have to talk(if you're a narcissist: type) to you anymore. ngl though if you want to double down no one's stopping you. lastly: get a clue and own up to when you're a dickhead. simple as that. morons... i swear, ~

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
No, is the answer to your implied question. You don't have to ask. It's not reasonable to be confused by whether a game has a mechanic that doesn't commonly exist in hgames and is often advertised as such if it does. It's a similar logic to trying to get people to prove that there is a teapot between here and the moon as to ask whether to prove the negative of the existence of pregnancy content as a mechanic.

It's better time spent following circles/studios that produce the content due to it's niche nature. As I mentioned, your actions are like posting in every game whether it has insect sex or not based on the general popularity and implementation of the mechanic. There is usually only about 0-3 games that come out a year that have what you are looking for.

If you want I can provide a list of them and some recommendations for some that are coming out in the near future even.
do you have recommendations/list?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

you know: if there was a tool separating the pregnancy tag, or any tag with that matter, people wouldn't ask so much. your best thing to do then is to just ignore them. a lot of people on here do that, infact. they were just talkin about saves and problems/fix suggestions.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Who's got the password for the safe? I tried the calendar in one floor for the combination, but that didn't work. And I have a feeling the password is on the back of the nurse's card but the translated text is cut off.

Reactions: Rinanekax

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
why do you post in every thread? there's like 10 studios/circles/developers that do the pregnancy content you like (non-ending/mechanical) and usually when it does have that content it's like super duper advertised because of how niche the fetish is. This isn't like interpreting the shades of NTR to people and more like looking at a game and seeing if it has insect sex. 100 out of 100 times you can tell that the game will or will not have pregnancy content that is a mechanic.

Honestly, it just looks like you and like 1-3 other users want to post in every thread to complain it doesn't appeal to the very specific pregnancy fetish you want rather than having a constructive discussion. Just go play violated princess, resentiment games or gakuen nymphomania.
Can you prowide some examples?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote