3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
hey, someone's gotta ask if there is: if there is: cool: if not: cool. why does it matter to you what i do? its' not like i'm encouraging other people to leave the game because it doesn't have what I Like. im only asking a question.
I think your avatar just starts off giving most people a negative vibe to start off with, actually.

ackdirty

Sep 28, 2023
I remember playing this game a few years ago. I really liked it, in the same way I enjoyed Celesphonia, which is pretty much ignoring all the h-scenes and just playing the game for the saturday morning cartoon plot.

Also, if someone figure it out the password for this one please do share. It was the only thing I never managed to figure it out myself.
View attachment 3709364
Is it 1224? I've never played the game but there's a reply on ulmf:

yoyoyoyoyoyo1977

Nov 16, 2023
From what I've researched, this game is sort of new-ish, but I'm still holding out hope for a save file with every scene unlocked. I'm going through the game, but I'm stuck at the beach part.
Me too, stuck at the beach part collecting swimming rings, cannot proceed. Anyone could help? Thanks

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I definitely downloaded an english prececile 2 years ago, always assumed I got it from this site so it's weird to see it as new here. I'd basically argue the game isn't worth really playing through in full, I ended up using MTool to access the recollection room and unlock all the scenes at the time. As far as what's in the game you have a couple true love scenes, a couple ntr route scenes and the rest are lose to a boss fight scenes.
Also the setup and ending for the NTR route were really contrived even for H-game standards too so it's not like it's really worth it if that's a big fetish for you either.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
why do you post in every thread? there's like 10 studios/circles/developers that do the pregnancy content you like (non-ending/mechanical) and usually when it does have that content it's like super duper advertised because of how niche the fetish is. This isn't like interpreting the shades of NTR to people and more like looking at a game and seeing if it has insect sex. 100 out of 100 times you can tell that the game will or will not have pregnancy content that is a mechanic.

Honestly, it just looks like you and like 1-3 other users want to post in every thread to complain it doesn't appeal to the very specific pregnancy fetish you want rather than having a constructive discussion. Just go play violated princess, resentiment games or gakuen nymphomania.
think you're overreacting he just asked and replied that he was sad about it but he wasn't being annoying by saying the game SHOULD have that content or anything, just expressing disappointment

They're as annoying as the NTR and "gay? ignored" people.
The thing is until we get the "promised tag update" we can't even just tell 'em to read or fuck off.

Right now I'm only wondering if there's any combat or story sex scenes or if it's just game overs.
Games like these always just waste your fucking time.
Again, another thing that would be solved by the "promised tag update" that would give more details.
even then people don't fucking tag their shit properly
I didn't even reply to you, you fucking failed abortion, and yet you're preaching about malfunctions when you replied to me.
The adults are talking. Eat a dick.
you're being a little rude
if you don't want people replying to something you post then you should have sent the other guy a fucking private message dickhead
also afaik the game features mostly game over scenes
and Poggersq i suggest you just ignore them past this point

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So about the game? Has anyone played it? Could we go back to talking about the game instead of whatever nonsense this was? Cool thx lol

Here I'll start:

Anyone have a completed save? I'd like to check out the recollection room first to see if this one's worth my time. After coming off the back of Grace (man, that phrasing... I'm keeping it lol) I think I'm gonna be hard-pressed to find another RPGMaker game to sink time into. The only review posted so far is pretty... lacking in info, lol.

Also: This game is tagged Male Protagonist but nobody's mentioned a thing about that. It's also an NTR game, so is it a "walk around as the male protagonist and sneakily watch your girlfriend boning other dudes while your heart breaks" kinda NTR, or is it the "male protagonist is a total scumbag who acts as a pimp and makes her do stuff with other guys" kinda NTR? Or something in between?

So many NTR flavors and there's only really one type I enjoy, lol (and let's just say it's not the one where heartbreak or love is involved...) :KEK:

EDIT: FWIW I'm not trying to be that "NTR?!?! NANI?!?" kinda poster mentioned above, haha... but knowing what genre of NTR we're looking at here is useful info I think

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
So about the game? Has anyone played it? Could we go back to talking about the game instead of whatever nonsense this was? Cool thx lol

Here I'll start:

Anyone have a completed save? I'd like to check out the recollection room first to see if this one's worth my time. After coming off the back of Grace (man, that phrasing... I'm keeping it lol) I think I'm gonna be hard-pressed to find another RPGMaker game to sink time into. The only review posted so far is pretty... lacking in info, lol.

Also: This game is tagged Male Protagonist but nobody's mentioned a thing about that. It's also an NTR game, so is it a "walk around as the male protagonist and sneakily watch your girlfriend boning other dudes while your heart breaks" kinda NTR, or is it the "male protagonist is a total scumbag who acts as a pimp and makes her do stuff with other guys" kinda NTR? Or something in between?

So many NTR flavors and there's only really one type I enjoy, lol (and let's just say it's not the one where heartbreak or love is involved...) :KEK:
I have. I unlocked the Normal and Happy Ends so far, but I'm stumped about getting the True End. I purposefully avoided getting KO'd by anything so I can sample the CGs in one go, so I can't comment on the CGs and scenes yet. I'm missing some CGs and scenes tied to what I assume is the True End, so... I still haven't fully unlocked the gallery.

Regarding the boyfriend... if you're getting into the Normal End route, it gets a bit dark for him later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In terms of NTR, there's really only one guy who steals away the girl MC, and from what I've seen... there are four NTR scenes only, and they're all with the same guy I mentioned. The male MC isn't a scumbag - but he's not rich in presence throughout the game, either. He doesn't feel fleshed out in the slightest and he's riding on a "childhood friend" subversion to carry him to the Happy End.

I lean more towards being against NTR stuff, but the heroine's aesthetics are pleasing to me personally (small boobs on a female MC instantly pique my interest), so I took the plunge.

I don't know the differences between NTR subcategories. Still, if you're into a lot of this stuff, I think you're going to be disappointed by the low quantity of scenes depicting such.

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
They're as annoying as the NTR and "gay? ignored" people.
The thing is until we get the "promised tag update" we can't even just tell 'em to read or fuck off.

Right now I'm only wondering if there's any combat or story sex scenes or if it's just game overs.
Games like these always just waste your fucking time.
Again, another thing that would be solved by the "promised tag update" that would give more details.
I just LOVE how you complain about some people expressing and discussing their preferences only to then in the very next sentence turn around to do exactly the same. Absolutely bloody hilarious. Just because proper pregnancy mechanics aren't important to you doesn't mean they're not important per se. And no, I will not stop talking about this just because some hypocrites on a message board have a superiority complex.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes