3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aristej

Jul 20, 2019
Who's got the password for the safe? I tried the calendar in one floor for the combination, but that didn't work. And I have a feeling the password is on the back of the nurse's card but the translated text is cut off.

ChaserRaven

Aug 9, 2020
kekw so even a meme of donald trump gets you triggered. question then: why are you even on this website? xd. there's literally guro and lolicon type games, yet donald trump -- not even: a FUCKING MUGSHOT of him, gets you tipped off? aight no wonder your username is detective cancer. you don't want solutions: you want problems... always.
I will be honest. I don't know other human brains work.

I get some don't like him due to his big talk personality with some rudeness but thats how he was memed.

I don't even pick sides, everyone loses kek but memers like us win!

Reactions: Poggersq

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
Magical girls should be for monsters and yuri, not self insert MALES, this circle is an affront to god.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Prisseceal, the Dazzling-and-Flaring Peach Princess [Final] [SukiyaKING] - Compressed

Win [265 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
do you have recommendations/list?
Some games that have pregnancy that is either state based and contain specific content. I tried not to include games where pregnancy is part of an extended scene (not ending).

1. Ranbalance
-Platinum War Elf (slime pregnancy)
-Succubus Orb

2. Tsukinomizu (earlier games)
-Naedako's Demon Ground

3. Ressentiment
-Go!! Ailene & Merry Bandits
-Princess Knight Rachel
-Go!! Narukumi Occult Club
-The World Reforming Adventure of Queen Iris
-Slave Princess Charlotte
-Go!! Narukumi Occult Club 2
-The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone
-Young Yakuza Boss Ririka's Brothel Management
-Lewdly Corrupted Heroine Karen
-Sister Shelly and the Village of Cuckoldry
-Slave Princess Knight Leila

4. Kedama Qube
-Misty and the Tower of Paradise
-Lizzette, Maiden of Spring Pregnancy
-Lilia's Blooming Season
-Gakuen Nymphomania

5. Lovely pretty ultra loving you (usually after hours of teasing)
-Monster Island
-Pregcess of Zeven (aka Princess of Zeven)
-Grace and the Labyrinth Town

6. whichever western developer that is currently developing "breeder" game to milk patreon (have any of them actually finished a game?)
-Cloud Meadow?
-Things with breeder or w/e in the title

7. Acerola
-Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa
-Cucked Young Wif Leana
-Stolen Newlywed Monica
-Vulvaldia Intersection
-That tentacle game

8. ZNZN
-Seedbed Wars

9. Mihiraghi
-Hazumi and the Pregnation

10. Mikotoshi-dou
-Rain's Rave
-Lilia's Livelihood
-Nursery Dimension

Edit: Formating for readability/spelling (probably still some errors)

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Magical girls should be for monsters and yuri, not self insert MALES, this circle is an affront to god.
there's plenty of monsters, actually it's the main content
there aren't many scenes with the male mc
you actually play from the perspective of the girl too for the most part since the guy doesn't join the fights or anything he's just kinda there
so it's fine

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
...Okay, wow did not expect this one to get an official translation. The old fan translation I read was pretty much as good as a standard EN TL, so I don't quite have a need to replay this (and I'm still somewhat traumatized at some of the hidden passages you had to find to get all the content), but maybe some other time I'll give this a go.

Since I essentially 100% this game years ago, I'll drop some notes and advice: in order to get the True Ending, you need to complete like every optional objective, and then go to a hidden place in an apartment building (not super specific, but again, years since I last played). Secondly, NTR is avoidable; there's a dedicated NTR ending, a Normal ending, and a True Ending. There's also like no pregnancy; maybe she gets knocked up in one or two GOR scenes, but not much love for those types of fans, and certainly no dedicated pregnancy gameplay mechanic. Third, 90% of all the H-content in this game is GOR. And it can get pretty violent in some of them; not guro levels, but one that very much sticks out in my mind is that a villain defeats her in the school and then bear hugs her to death. There's another one where she gets literally gets whipped into being mind-broken. I think there's like one or two more that end with her dying, but yeah, this one would definitely be filed under the Ryona tag if we had one. Also, should add the urination tag; she pisses herself in at least one of the scenes and you can see the wetworks in one of the Game Over screens. I would post a Walkthrough, but I couldn't find any through a quick Google search.

This game super appeals to me on an h-scene basis but god damn if it wasn't one of the most irritating games I played through. Some of the optional areas are super goddamn hidden; I had to use MTool's teleport feature so many goddamn times (can probably make do with its map feature now, though). Its story is actually pretty interesting, IMO; at least, it has some really goddamn crazy plot twists. So if you're interested in sinking around 8 hours into a game with mostly mediocre gameplay, I'd... sorta recommend it? Just know what you're getting into. If you like these types of h-games, though, the creator's working on a transforming Phantom Thief-style game. You can see more about it on his .

Edit: Took a very, very brief look at the TL, and at first blush it sadly seems worse than the Fan TL. I can already see some typos and other such errors here, whereas they were very few and far between in the Fan TL. Sadge.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Some games that have pregnancy that is either state based and contain specific content. I tried not to include games where pregnancy is part of an extended scene (not ending).

1. Ranbalance
-Succubus Orb

-Naedako's Demon Ground

3. Ressentiment
-Princess Knight Rachel

4. Kedama Qube
-Lilia's Blooming Season
-Gakuen Nymphomania

-Monster Island

6. whichever western developer that is currently developing "breeder" game to milk patreon (have any of them actually finished a game?)
-Cloud Meadow?

7. Acerola
-Cucked Young Wif Leana
-Stolen Newlywed Monica
-Vulvaldia Intersection
-That tentacle game

8. ZNZN
-Seedbed Wars

9. Mihiraghi

10. Mikotoshi-dou
-Rain's Rave
-Lilia's Livelihood
-Nursery Dimension

may you edit these so i know which have preg content? or do they all have preg content and you formatted it by telling me which doesn't?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

1. Ranbalance
-Succubus Orb

-Naedako's Demon Ground

3. Ressentiment
-Princess Knight Rachel

4. Kedama Qube
-Lilia's Blooming Season
-Gakuen Nymphomania

-Monster Island

-Cloud Meadow?

7. Acerola
-Cucked Young Wif Leana
-Stolen Newlywed Monica
-Vulvaldia Intersection
-That tentacle game

8. ZNZN
-Seedbed Wars

9. Mihiraghi

10. Mikotoshi-dou
-Rain's Rave
-Lilia's Livelihood
-Nursery Dimension

either way: TY.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
may you edit these so i know which have preg content? or do they all have preg content and you formatted it by telling me which doesn't?
These all have pregnancy content, I was mostly trying to list things with significant amount of CG/animation/etc that reflect this (5+); I didn't include games where there was no visual representation in CGs (stuff like Croix/Scramble or Lacia where it's stated but not shown). I also didn't include games where it's a compressed scene or ending (i.e. have sex, pregnancy cg, give birth, proceed/end).

Most have the common type that is state based. That is where it switches the cg after some condition is met. It's all very fetishized pregnancy content (may contain quick progression, non-baby, etc) except Pregnation.

I didn't include ST Hot Dog King games, they also have a lot of pregnancy content but mostly interwoven with other niche fetishes.

I also totally forgot Violated Princess, that one has some pretty robust mechanics (including the rare aftercare).

Feel free to take that list and start a forum post listing various pregnancy games so people can throw it all into a pot to identify what is out there; it'd be a lot less effort than what you have been doing and more productive in terms of creating a repository. I just don't have the werewithall to keep it updated due to health issues.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
The translation on this is really bad and the word wrap issues make it even worse. imho this is not worth playing at all.
This is nothing more than a lazy cash grab.

For the tag

I would just remove that tag since it doesn't really apply to this game at all. You rarely control the male character you name.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

1. Ranbalance
-Succubus Orb

-Naedako's Demon Ground

3. Ressentiment
-Princess Knight Rachel

4. Kedama Qube
-Lilia's Blooming Season
-Gakuen Nymphomania

-Monster Island

-Cloud Meadow?

7. Acerola
-Cucked Young Wif Leana
-Stolen Newlywed Monica
-Vulvaldia Intersection
-That tentacle game

8. ZNZN
-Seedbed Wars

9. Mihiraghi

10. Mikotoshi-dou
-Rain's Rave
-Lilia's Livelihood
-Nursery Dimension

can you send this to me via messages so i don't miss it?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote