VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I have to say, I'm very impressed... I only found/noticed a few wrong word usage and past-tense, post-tense spots, nothing to damaging... Very well done, good story and excellent renders...
Keep up the good work...

Sikrais

Feb 18, 2018
Hello, had a little issue. And wanted to tell I love your game.
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/case#1/c1j1_secretary_05.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/case#1/c1j1_secretary_05.jpg'.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Private Cases - Case#1 [v0.1.02b] [c_n] (469 mb rar pc original)

87 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I agree with B-52reloaded , I have opened up acouple of the saves with save editor but I am not noticing any real change in points. So I am wondering if the three routes, daughter....girlfriend....or Maid ( Which im assuming is friends with benefits ) is the start of a choice chain.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hello, had a little issue. And wanted to tell I love your game.
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/case#1/c1j1_secretary_05.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/case#1/c1j1_secretary_05.jpg'.

Agree with this about liking the game. Got the same error when "flirting" with the secretary on the assistant route. Dian't get it when choosing to let Ellie handle it. Didn't try the other choice yet.

edit: Threatening the secretary doesn't get the same error so only the "flirting" choice.

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Sikrais & ut1stgear
Thx for the report I will fix it for the next update, you can just "ignore" twice, you won't miss anything.

B-52reloaded & jamdan
I already told that I will not make one, and for now there's really no need ^^
But I will put something (here the post where I explain how I want it) to show all the paths and the different clues you'll discover to get to know the city, the story of the people, and the main story. But I till don't know how to make it, for now (I'm till learning how to use renpy and Daz :p just begin on the last december xD)
Here the post where I talk more about the issues of your choices

funkemi
I fix it as soon as I get to know them.
Don't hesitate to tell me when you find one. And for now, appart the render missing, no other bug have been report to me :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished this update and I chose the 4th path, Ellie is my assistant. I must say I am intrigued by this game. Considering that you only started using Renpy and Daz in December this is a true work of art. Renders are great although the animations could be better but time will improve that. This is a real VN with some adult content that can be skipped. As you said in the intro the story is most important and this is already a great story with an in game walkthrough that works very well to guide you down your chosen path. This alone makes it very replayable. Keep up the good work and make sure you don't get burned out like so many other devs do and abandon this game.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
SO far a good game there is some French but not that you dont understand the story.. The ferrets are something else and gives the game a nice feel. ( Also the pervert is something else) Good models FINALY some new models that i dont know also a plus. keep the work up mister.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes