VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After more than two years, we are still at Case #1 ...
Except that the dev said, "Seconde case Part1". I haven't played this latest part yet, but I would guess it's the beginning of Case #2. Have you played and confirmed it's still the first case? I thought that was wrapped up now: we already know the who, why, and how. What more is there on that case left to do?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Bonne histoire, bien menée, bien écrite.. Mais, même en français, il y a pas mal de faites.. M'enfin, ce n’est pas si grave, je ne suis pas à cheval sur l'orthographe et la grammaire, c'était juste histoire de dire... ;)

Bonne continuation
Et chapeau bas ! (y)
Vivement la suite

Good luck
And hats off to you! (y)
Can't wait for the next part

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Private Cases - Case#2 Part1 [v0.2.01] [c_n] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,09 GB / 172 MB - PrivateCases-0.2.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,07 GB / 154 MB - PrivateCases-0.2.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
do we need a to start a fresh game or is that notie about old saves not working from a previous version?

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Guys I have a doubt, I finished the first case, but no sex or erotic scenes, did I do something wrong? Is it normal that the first case does not have erotic scenes? Or was I wrong to make the choices?

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
Guys I have a doubt, I finished the first case, but no sex or erotic scenes, did I do something wrong? Is it normal that the first case does not have erotic scenes? Or was I wrong to make the choices?
It's been a while, but if i remember correctly there is one lewd scene. In the shop with the hooker.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's been a while, but if i remember correctly there is one lewd scene. In the shop with the hooker.
If you are focused on Ellie romantically / sexually, there is nothing lewd during the first case. If you're focused on Mirabelle (the prostitute) instead, there is a lewd scene.

Reactions: Paldor

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Last patron update was in Jan so is this game abandonded?Looks really promising , Also please recommend any completed games of a similar genre like detective and what not...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last patron update was in Jan so is this game abandonded?Looks really promising , Also please recommend any completed games of a similar genre like detective and what not...
The game isn't abandoned, but the developer is extremely busy with real life. It's very possible you've already heard of and played it, but in case you haven't, Depraved Awakening is quite excellent.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone found egg clues for Case #2? I've been poking around but haven't been able to find any this time; I found all of them for Case #1, so either (1) I'm not as thorough as I need to be; (2) there are no egg clues for this case, which I highly doubt; or (3) there is some setting or bug preventing them from showing when I hover over them. I've been pretty careful when hovering my mouse around, but apparently I'm missing them still.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes