4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Can I ask why? I'm a newbie developer and was just curious what you don't like about TyranoBuilder. I just started using it and maybe I'm making a mistake. Thanks.
Ren'py is easier to use and easier to extract cgs on. I've also heard it's easier to develop games on too. But I am no dev so I dunno about that.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Indeed, Patron fucked up so much with their retarded rules. It's a shame they don't have any competitors.
Someone should create a similar platform which don't discriminate like patreon.
Its Paypal. Paypal is very strict on adult content. What does Patreon use? Paypal.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Can I ask why? I'm a newbie developer and was just curious what you don't like about TyranoBuilder. I just started using it and maybe I'm making a mistake. Thanks.
From a Dev point of view it's easier, but from a gameplay standpoint It's sluggish the controls are different from Renpy (which veteran users prefer standard controls) and its backend is kind of a mess.

Renpy isn't all that hard to learn, I'm learning it, its free and has a community forum of help with just about any task you want to do, there is probably a guide already produced for it.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So, I checked it out. There's not much to do at the moment. I'm not a huge fan of the opening, but I'm guessing that will get cleaned up a bit over time.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
So far this game, even though very early in production, shows a lot of promise... Not a whole lot of content beyond the introduction and presentation of some basic game play mechanics... But it is very early into production, so don't expect a whole lot of game play content... It also seems as though some game play mechanics are still under construction... I went ahead and made a review...

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
@Boomatica
Just wanted to give you a little support here, I hope you didn't lose too much with your decision of developing only this new game. You made an awesome work previously so I don't see why TPSR couldn't be promising =)
I'm not a huge fan of TyranoBuilder but hey, you're the dev who made RPGM looks great so let's see what you can do here !

And on a personal note, I prefer Daz3d models so... Happy to see you back on tracks :D

I've seen that you'll try to do an Android and iOS version later. Will you do a macOS one as well ?

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
well its not your first game isnt ?

i though you already have make a game o_O and so already have a patreon page... but it seems this page didnt show any other game..
You don't know of the issues that Patreon has forced dev's to delete or abandon games in the past 6 months? Get out from under your rock man and look around at what has been going on before accusing a dev of being dishonest. If that wasn't you intent then you may want to look at rephrasing how you state things when posting. Just saying.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
RIC is dead? Wasn't a bad game.

Just read... hope to see it here.

Best of luck for this new game, i will play a bigger release
RIC is not dead, just taken over by Smith , renamed Corruption. New 0.8 release by Smith is jsut a continuation, make sure you put in the patches.
RED

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't know of the issues that Patreon has forced dev's to delete or abandon games in the past 6 months? Get out from under your rock man and look around at what has been going on before accusing a dev of being dishonest. If that wasn't you intent then you may want to look at rephrasing how you state things when posting. Just saying.
i know that... but that didnt explain the reason to have change patreon page... i have see some game getting shut down by patreon about this and still up on their page with some "change" on them to avoid these troubles (and easy to counter with a patch )

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes