4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Jensaisrien

Aug 9, 2017
@coconuts
Well, the game was against Patreon rules and Boomatica said it would have taken him 2 to 3 months to adapt it to fit said rules. So that's just being logical to remove it from his patreon page (and because someone else is developing it now).
Now, if you want a deeper answer, you should go read the topic of RiC, it has been discussed a lot.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
The renders look mighty fine and i really like the concept of a management game as opposed to the standard RPGmaker & VN fare.

That said it feels more like a proof of concept than being 25% done, since almost all the characters, interactions and buildings are still locked behind a WIP, but I am very much looking forward to future versions

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Was scrolling through pages today, Turns out the only difference in INcest and NIcest are the ordering of the first two letters. We should start making some of the NIcest Games on Patreon. Just a thought . . .
R3D

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Not much to do right now, but it looks very promising. Maybe a bit easy to raise affection by just spamming compliments, it should have a limit.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Can I ask why? I'm a newbie developer and was just curious what you don't like about TyranoBuilder. I just started using it and maybe I'm making a mistake. Thanks.
Can't respond for the other guy but as a player tyrano builder always seems sluggish and lacking feature everytime I used it.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes