4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Necrow

Jun 4, 2017
Be careful about letting the public dictate anything to do with the non-cosmetic aspects of your project... Best to stick to your guns with regards to story, story direction, character personalities, sexual content, etc... In most cases giving away too much creative control will cause more harm in the long run then good in the short run... Not that I'm saying you are doing that... It's just a slippery slope when developers decide to allow a minority of the fans to have too much control of the direction and/or creative aspects of a project...

In any case, best of luck on further development... I look forward to seeing how this one turns out...
Agreed, trust yourself Boom. Corruption was a great game and you made it work on rpgm nonetheless. I want to play a @Boomatica game. This game already piques my interests since i love management games. I'm so looking forward to this game, please don't ruin it! ;)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Build A0.3.5 almost ready!

Hi People!

First of all, it took me a little longer than I expected getting what I wanted done for this build so there will be no poll for extra content for this release I'm afraid to say... Sorry.

But I will of course be creating a Poll for the next build.

Build A0.3.5
Is currently being tested by some of the lovely testers.
Only a couple of bugs have been reported so far and I've already managed to fix them which is nice.

As for "Erotic content" in this update, please note there isn't really any as this update was mainly to establish the dialog content for Emily and Sammie.

It'll be the next update (End of this month) when I'll be adding some of the "Peep" / "Security Cams" for Sammie/Emily.

-Boom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you go to the front desk where Hollie is you should be able to buy it there. Just click the computer and any other tabs till you find it can't remember 100% what you have to click but I think it's the computer.

R

RWaites

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mother looks way better then the daughter but that's mostly because of that hair do the daughter uses.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
OMG they have breasts instead of bowling balls! I'm in love with both of them, nice work Boomatica.
I'm glad you like them Sabbathfun.

I'll be honest with you, I was 50/50 when designing the characters.
I personally like the woman in games to look "real" or as close to as possible. Such as their body parts.

As for example:
when creating Emily, She is an older woman so naturally her breasts would sag a little due to age.
But as a developer, you have to decide if you keep that realism or remove it because a lot of people wouldn't like that appeal.

But from my work on RIC, I reliease you can't make everyone happy so you have to find a good balance.

So I decided to go with the more "realism look" for the breasts.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all,

I'm happy to see that @Maldus already posted my post regarding the build that is going to be released tomorrow.
I just wanted to make it clear that this build doesn't have any "Erotic content" in this update.
This update was mainly to establish the dialog content for Emily and Sammie and fix/clean up the UI.

The next build [A0.4.0] that will be released in 2 weeks time will have the "erotic content" in it.
Nothing like full on sex scenes but there will be pictures of the characters touching themselves etc etc.

For those of you that are intersted in what is in this update you can see the changes here :

-boom

R

RWaites

TPSR - [V:A0.3.5] - [Silver+]
Mar 12 at 6:48pm
Hi People!
Please Note :
I just want to make it clear that this build doesn't have any
"Erotic content" in this update.

This update was mainly to establish the dialog content for Emily and Sammie and fix/clean up the UI.

The next build [ ] that will be released in 2 weeks time will have the "erotic content" in it.
(Nothing like full on sex scenes but there will be pictures of the characters touching themselves etc etc)

Ps.
I have no idea if the IOS/Android versions of the game will work.
Please let me know if they do or not.

Win
Mac
IOS
Android

Changelog
Image Folder

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes