Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
TPSR - [V:A0.3.5] - [Silver+]
Mar 12 at 6:48pm
Hi People!
Please Note :
I just want to make it clear that this build doesn't have any
"Erotic content" in this update.

This update was mainly to establish the dialog content for Emily and Sammie and fix/clean up the UI.

The next build [ ] that will be released in 2 weeks time will have the "erotic content" in it.
(Nothing like full on sex scenes but there will be pictures of the characters touching themselves etc etc)

Ps.
I have no idea if the IOS/Android versions of the game will work.
Please let me know if they do or not.

Win
Mac
IOS
Android

Changelog
Image Folder
Android not working :(

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi Visty,

The Give / Inspect menu was removed due to not having any purpose until later stages of corruption for the characters.
What I mean by this is when I've developed the characters further [Corruption levels 2 +] these option will be added back in.

For instance :
Give -> Flowers, chocolate etc to raise affection levels.
Inspect -> Show me your ass etc etc.

But this will be further down development.

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

Almost Ready
Patrons only
Mar 25 at 4:02pm
Hi People!

Only a couple of days to go until the next release and as time draws closer I always feel... nervous. (I guess is the best word to use).
While I have images rendering in the background I've just started working on the Chang-log for this next build and every time I start writing these it always gives me a sense of unease as while writing them I always feel as though people are expecting more content than what I've actually managed to get done.

This was different when I was developing :
"Enter the game name that shall not be spoken here anymore"
As with [HoneySelectStudio] I could produce loads of images and animations each day but now that I am using Daz3d it takes much longer.

Yes the images look much better than the [HoneySelectStudio's] images but... I guess I'm just used to the development of the game going at a much quicker pace.

I assume it would be different if I was only releasing one update a month instead of 2 as the amount of content going into each build would be doubled...

• I guess I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that's supporting this new project, even though the development of it is at a slower pace than my previous.
Anyway... Moving onto a lighter subject :

This next build will have more images going into it than any of the previous releases as I wanted to get more of that "erotic" content into the game before progressing more with the "Story-Lines" of the characters.

Nothing massive like actual sex or masturbation but you will see more "bare skin" as I've added some more "security footage" for each of the characters.

• Such as :
    1. Sleeping
    2. Taking a shower
    3. etc
The change log for this next version should be done updated in the next couple of hours if anyone is interested, You can find it here :

As for the next build I'll be focusing on :

Getting [ Hollie Wade's] [Level 2 Corruption] content done.

• Such as :
    1. [ Hollie Wade's] [Level 1 -> Level 2 Transition event]
    2. [ Hollie Wade's] [Dialog Tree Level 2]
    3. [ Hollie Wade's] [Invite Events 2]
    4. [ Hollie Wade's] [1-2 World Events 2]
    5. [ Hollie Wade's] [Home Knock Event 2]
    6. [ Hollie Wade's] [Home Peep Event 2]
    7. [ Hollie Wade's] [Security Footage 2]
Anyway, That's it for this post as I've just noticed it's turning into a short story....

-Boom

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
T

Thx my hero ;)
Ok I've looked into it and I believe I've managed to find out how to convert it into a .apk file.
I'll give it ago in the next couple of days and hopefully it'll work.

Ok, but when new update?
[29/3/2018] [Gold Supporters] [Gallery ]
[29/3/2018] [Silver Supporters] [vA0.4.0]
[30/3/2018] [Bronze Supporters] [vA0.4.0]
[31/3/2018] [Amber Supporters] [vA0.4.0]

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Gsuizz
It doesn't look as though I'll be able to make this next build available for Android or IOS as I have to install 3 different programs inorder to convert the Tyranobuilder Files into a APK.
But I'll get it setup and ready for the next build release.

My apologies.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fuck it, i will test this game out today or tomorrow even though it's deep in the alpha stage. i just love to build up things <3 (my pc has dozens of such games installed xD).

want me to give ya a review after i played it boomatica?

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Sadly, looks like no one really interested in this. Gotta say, me neither. But Boom seems a nice guy. Hope sooner or later he realizes TPSR should be dropped asap. Also... damn, those are most confusing change logs ever!
Why would you say that no one is interested? I am interested, just waiting for content and some non-alpha releases. Give the dev some time.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
this game needs a voyeurism-tag, right?

it looks interesting, the tyranno engine isn't so annoying, but i feel a bit lost... so, i'm visiting the girl at the beach in the morning, talk to my cousin(?) the rest of the day and have to pay for some small clips? That's all? is there more? grinding friendship to 100 for some new stuff?

Reactions: Scrichta
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes