4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I hate to be that guy, but this game was supposed to be out over a week ago (and is on Paetron), wondering if someone is going to post it?

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but this game was supposed to be out over a week ago (and is on Paetron), wondering if someone is going to post it?
What i have seen most do is release it to their patrions first, then after a time they will upload the new version here for others at a later date, some do it when they start working on the new version, or a few weeks, just depends on the person thats developing it... it's not really polite to pester the developers...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
What i have seen most do is release it to their patrions first, then after a time they will upload the new version here for others at a later date, some do it when they start working on the new version, or a few weeks, just depends on the person thats developing it... it's not really polite to pester the developers...
That is why I say I hate to be that guy. People have uploaded versions here soon after the Patreon version, and at Boom's request, like a 2 or 3 day wait (Which I haven't seen for this game). I am not being spoiled or impatient (well a little) but this is the first time it has taken over a week for someone to upload it. I was asking if there was a change in "policy" as I have been following boom for about 2 years now, and usually it goes free after a few days.

Reactions: Valmora

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Not sure how I missed this update but here we go.

Private Community 0.0.88 - (All Patreons Release)

Please note :

1. This is a smaller update than the last one due to the render times for the lake images, hopefully these render times will be cut very short next week once I get the new rendering card installed.

2. Around 36 Images were held back from this these as I didn't have time to to finish all of them for Sammie's & Emily's level 2 -> level 3 main event.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
If im not totally mistaken, in the last version of the game i got Hollie to speak about her Rough Patch, telling me about some guys in a alley i think, drug-abuse and how my uncle then saved her. But now in this new version she don't wont to speak about it. Am i remembering it wrong or have i forgot to do something to get her to answer?!?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Mine aren't being recognized either.
Weird, no warning about it. I still have latest version of the game, and nothing seems to had changed, game files are in nthe same location (saves in \AppData\Local\Boomatica\PC\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache)

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
QUOTE="GaboCAP, post: 1469986, member: 667451"]Old saves not recognized?[/QUOTE]
Mine aren't being recognized either.
Weird, no warning about it. I still have latest version of the game, and nothing seems to had changed, game files are in nthe same location (saves in \AppData\Local\Boomatica\PC\User Data\ShaderCache\GPUCache)
Saves are now here listed
\AppData\Local\Boomatica\PC\User Data\Defaultfile1
Rename old saves
file1 to Defaultfile1
file2 to Defaultfile2
Rename old global
global to Defaultglobal
and overwrite existing files

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
QUOTE="GaboCAP, post: 1469986, member: 667451"]Old saves not recognized?

Rename old saves
file1 to Defaultfile1
file2 to Defaultfile2
Rename old global
global to Defaultglobal
and overwrite existing files[/QUOTE]
Thank you! But where to find "Global"?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@Boomatica Any idea why my save game from 0.0.80 (Defaultfile1) works but not my save from 0.0.86 (Defaultfile2)

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Old saves not recognized?
Rename old saves
file1 to Defaultfile1
file2 to Defaultfile2
Rename old global
global to Defaultglobal
and overwrite existing files
Thank yiou! But where to find "Global"?[/QUOTE]

In your Original Save folder Private Community \www\save

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank yiou! But where to find "Global"?
In your Original Save folder Private Community \www\save[/QUOTE]

Weird, in www there is no "save" folder, but game (previous version) works anyway. Even if I create a new save, the folder didn't appear. Could that be the problerm?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
If im not totally mistaken, in the last version of the game i got Hollie to speak about her Rough Patch, telling me about some guys in a alley i think, drug-abuse and how my uncle then saved her. But now in this new version she don't wont to speak about it. Am i remembering it wrong or have i forgot to do something to get her to answer?!?
If I remember rightly you need get past the second "date" with her first

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes