4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Been looking forward to this update, as I actually really enjoyed my playthrough until the end of previous version :)

Thanks for the update @Boomatica, and also for the help during previous version when I couldn't figure how to find all content :) And it's that girl in your avatar that I really miss, she's a great girl, would love to get even more acquainted! :)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
poop..game locked and crashed when i accidently visited builder's room in the morning when i meant to go to maids...

Reactions: Modena
U

User_897603

is it my imagination or has the Maid been aged a bit more?..her boobs seems saggier...i'm not complaining...a Milf should look like a Milf and not a teen..lol...maybe i'm just old and forget things :p
Bonus if she can take her teeth out before a blowey.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Is there an android version planned ?
Hi Seden,

I do plan on exporting the game to Android and ISO in the future but the last time I tried to do so I ran into some compiling errors with the APK development kit.

It's all a matter of free time really, when I get some free time to look up the errors and see what is causing them you can be sure I'll be releasing the game on all platforms.

Nice game. This is the best implementation of RPGM I have seen so far as far as adult games are concerned. The only thing missing in comparison to a Renpy game is the ability to rollback and to save/load at any time. As for the content, the models are pretty and text is nice as well. Noticed a few spelling mistakes, but nothing too terrible.

Found 1 bug though: at some stage I went to Belle's room in the morning (just to see if the scene looks different than in the evening). She wasn't there and the game glitched. Couldn't click any buttons anymore, neither in the menu to the right, nor those at the top. Not even the save menu would open. Only thing I could do was to shutdown the game. Of course I had forgotten to save, so I couldn't check if it's reproducable. The bug doesn't happen at the start of the game.
Hi Sakuyas,

Thank you for leaving this feedback, it's always nice to see ^^

Regarding :
1. Rollback / ability to save/load whenever.
Yes this is something I'd love to implement but have been unable to find a way with the RPGMV engine.
I'm still looking each day so you never know, maybe one day I'll work it out!

2. I'm happy to hear you're okay with the dialog!
The dialog is something I've never been really good at so the fact that you only found a couple of spelling mistakes is fantastic news for me!
I'll be sure to go over the dialog at some point and correct what I can find.

3. The Builders room bug.
You're the 3rd person to report this now and I haven't been able to replicate the bug myself which is upsetting.
I have spent a couple of hours this morning re-doing the events that surround that room in the hopes of it fixing the issue as I couldn't see why it was happening.

poop..game locked and crashed when i accidently visited builder's room in the morning when i meant to go to maids...
Sorry, that this happened :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so do old saves not work again?
"A big chunk of content (M&S's Arrival Event) that was intended to be implemented into this build has been held back for the next release as an event prior to this one still needs to be rendered. "

This makes my penis sad...:cry:
Hi Moistness,

This note was intended for the 0.0.80 release, the content I held back was actually the M&S's arrival at the community I'm afraid to say.

But you will get to see some more content involving these 2 characters in the next update!
Uhm a question..mom is 29 years old? How does that make any sense? Did she have you when she was 9?
Damn... you're correct, this is a mistake.
I pressed 2 instead of 3.
Her age is 39, I've corrected this for the next update.

Thank you for brining it to my attention Kellan.

No folder created in appdata/local
The new save location is terrible. Not even in a Boomatica folder on my laptop so it feels like it could be overriden by anything else at anytime or just forgotten and lost. Would be great if it came back in the game folder as before.
Hi Boulimanus, troybecks1

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues finding the save folder.
I was concerned people would have an issue finding the new save location but this change was something a lot of people wanted due to not wanting to transfer the files over to every new build.

The other reason I decided to make this change is that a few people were having folder permission issues along with certain AV programs flagging the game as a false positive.

This change seems to have combatted a lot of these issues.
So again, I apologise for the inconvenience.

@swed57 made a comment regarding the file location that may help you.

I can't find the link of the version 0.0.86 hq :cry:
Hi JiraiyaSennin,

The "HighQ" version shouldn't be much different than the version currently posted. "not the crunched version".
I'm using a new image compression method which reduced the image file size by 76% with only loosing around 0-10% image quality.

However, depending on if a lot of people do really notice a difference I will revert back to the old system and start releasing a H&LQ version again.

Been looking forward to this update, as I actually really enjoyed my playthrough until the end of previous version :)

Thanks for the update @Boomatica, and also for the help during previous version when I couldn't figure how to find all content :) And it's that girl in your avatar that I really miss, she's a great girl, would love to get even more acquainted! :)
Hi Eerie Entity,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the last update! I can only hope you enjoyed this releases content as well!

Regarding Hollie's content, I am planning on doing some work on her level 3-4 event next week, I'm not 100% sure if it'll make it's way into the next update or not but I'll be sure to post some images if it doesn't ;)

i think the bad taste rpgm leaves in most peoples mouths would be nullified if dev's looked at this first..this..other than the save system and menu's is so un-rpgm ya basically forget it is once you are playing.
I like you!

is it my imagination or has the Maid been aged a bit more?..her boobs seems saggier...i'm not complaining...a Milf should look like a Milf and not a teen..lol...maybe i'm just old and forget things :p
I made some slight changes, to her body but mainly her skin as it was a little "washed out" before.
I'm planning on updating the "Intro" scene with her as those images are the worst in quality currently.

Hopefully, this way people won't see the change such as yourself ^^ You have a keen eye on you.

Can you currently go on a date with the builder yet?
Not currently I'm afraid, I just wanted to get everything in place ready for when I start working on her events.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
Hi JiraiyaSennin,

The "HighQ" version shouldn't be much different than the version currently posted. "not the crunched version".
I'm using a new image compression method which reduced the image file size by 76% with only loosing around 0-10% image quality.

However, depending on if a lot of people do really notice a difference I will revert back to the old system and start releasing a H&LQ version again.
[...]
Thank you for your kind and polite reply.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues finding the save folder.
I was concerned people would have an issue finding the new save location but this change was something a lot of people wanted due to not wanting to transfer the files over to every new build.

The other reason I decided to make this change is that a few people were having folder permission issues along with certain AV programs flagging the game as a false positive.

This change seems to have combatted a lot of these issues.
So again, I apologise for the inconvenience.
Technically, there is no save folder, just save files, which was my complaint.
I personally hate having files all over the place and wasting space. I love portable software all in one place.
Thanks for the explanation, although I do reckon pleasing some makes for a terrible solution and worse situation, but maybe it's just me.
Otherwise I do like the game btw, keep up the good work!

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
can anyone tell me how to adjust the save path back to the game dir ?!?
i fucking hate when applications write to my profile directory.
imho no application should ever do that. if i install a program everything it needs and acceses should be in its own folder.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
had finished all available story content before that crash happened..so i'm not upset..lucky timing..lol...decided to explore around and i guess that one click was a killer :p
Same here. I think the only thing I had not seen was the last Hollie pool scene. Guess I started my exploration 1 ingame day early, lol.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Same here. I think the only thing I had not seen was the last Hollie pool scene. Guess I started my exploration 1 ingame day early, lol.
got all the Hollie scenes in..she's a fine dame..perfect body..beauty face..cool hair and makeup...makes me wanna avoid all the other dames..alas..i cannot as i'm a pervert....i'll start avoiding the others if marrying and knocking her up ever becomes available....HAHAAAA

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Possible bug (I hadn't seen it reported). Level 2 with Sammie and Emily ... SMS messages. I can send messages to Emily fine but no matter what I do, every time of day, I always get the "you have already sent a message to her" message when I try to send a SMS to Sammie. I have tried all permiations, no messages to Emily, massages to Emily first, messages to Emily second, new day, no messages to anyone, etc. Get the same error.

Great update BTW.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks Boom! I commented before I jumped in the game (was looking forward to their arrival and thought it was to be delayed again) so I thought I would make a sad face :ROFLMAO:

Love the game!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Havent played this game since the first couple of releases, cause nothing happen and it was going sooo slow... But now, it's getting really interesting I must say :D and there is some really nice ladies in it and what ive seen of the animations looks good :) so im hooked now :p giv'me more!!

Edit: and about Belle's room, I dont get any errors in there, but there is no options in the side bar, I have to click the map in the top bar to get out of her room.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes