4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Oh yes I know about these rpgmv - ren'py remakes.

I mean... I've cut out the sprites and walking around a map etc so the game is closer to a ren'py game.
I'd love to see a Ren'py game altered to show a map and a little sprite walking around it to simluate a rpgmv game.

Yes, it would have no use of course but I'd still love to see if it can be done ^^
Can it be done? Sure. Practically anything can be done in Renpy as you can create custom classes and use plugins. It's a matter of work vs. payout though.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I've held off on playing this until theres a fair amount of content and now that I have, wow this is now in my top 5 games. I personally prefer quasi-open world games (I don't even know what the term should be) with story (School, Love & Friends, Life, Mythic Manor, etc.) to visual novels and I love all the characters and renders in this.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Usually I'm not one to play RPGM games, but apart from clicking to instantly move from one room to another, it really is like a Ren'Py game, which to me personally is a good thing, hehe :)

I really like this one actually, an MC that isn't a douche, is a well-mannered, respectful, honest and caring guy, I like that.
It's also great that you actually have to really build the relationships with characters to move forward to more "fun times" :) And Hollie, well she's a dreamy, very gorgeous girl and I like her character and personality, I actually liked her so much that I solely focused on maxing her as far as she currently goes before even thinking about the others, haha :p

I'm guessing that with Sammie you can't progress anywhere yet? Apart from one or two messages and the initial introduction to her and her mom, there's no interaction with her, and I can't progress with the mom (as in unlock love level 2) before I have Sammie at same level.

And with Belle things don't go anywhere obviously because no matter the time and day, she's apparently always building the house, and at night it's too late and need to let her sleep, haha.

And Miss Smith, well, she's your personal booty call whenever you wish :p I hope as the game goes further, there will be different sex positions available with her and who knows, maybe an actual relationship could be built with her (hey, older women need love too, and I'm not one to deny that from them, on the contrary! ;P)

Yeah, a very good job done so far, and dialogue is easy to follow, no complaints there, very good job done so far, keep it up @Boomatica! :)

randomized

May 13, 2018
Usually I'm not one to play RPGM games, but apart from clicking to instantly move from one room to another, it really is like a Ren'Py game, which to me personally is a good thing, hehe :)

I really like this one actually, an MC that isn't a douche, is a well-mannered, respectful, honest and caring guy, I like that.
It's also great that you actually have to really build the relationships with characters to move forward to more "fun times" :) And Hollie, well she's a dreamy, very gorgeous girl and I like her character and personality, I actually liked her so much that I solely focused on maxing her as far as she currently goes before even thinking about the others, haha :p

I'm guessing that with Sammie you can't progress anywhere yet? Apart from one or two messages and the initial introduction to her and her mom, there's no interaction with her, and I can't progress with the mom (as in unlock love level 2) before I have Sammie at same level.

And with Belle things don't go anywhere obviously because no matter the time and day, she's apparently always building the house, and at night it's too late and need to let her sleep, haha.

And Miss Smith, well, she's your personal booty call whenever you wish :p I hope as the game goes further, there will be different sex positions available with her and who knows, maybe an actual relationship could be built with her (hey, older women need love too, and I'm not one to deny that from them, on the contrary! :heartcoveredeyes:)

Yeah, a very good job done so far, and dialogue is easy to follow, no complaints there, very good job done so far, keep it up @Boomatica! :)
Thanks for the review!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
what console older place
The rainbow rabit fly's into space?

I've held off on playing this until theres a fair amount of content and now that I have, wow this is now in my top 5 games. I personally prefer quasi-open world games (I don't even know what the term should be) with story (School, Love & Friends, Life, Mythic Manor, etc.) to visual novels and I love all the characters and renders in this.
Hi Retro!

I thank you for this taking the time to come back to this game ^^
I'm happy it's made it into your top 5 games!

I love making "Open-World" type games, as I feel it gives the player more "control" over the content they want to play unlike standered VN games. "Not that there is anything wrong with standered VN games of course".

The only issue I've found making such games is that until it's been in development for a while the player is hit in the face by a lot of "under constuction messages" and dead ends which is never a good thing to see in games.

I can only hope that you'll continue to enjoy my updates to this game and that it'll stay in your top 5!

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Mystic Manor is one of my top 5 games ^^
@Jikei does fantastic work.

-Boom

And Miss Smith, well, she's your personal booty call whenever you wish :p I hope as the game goes further, there will be different sex positions available with her and who knows, maybe an actual relationship could be built with her (hey, older women need love too, and I'm not one to deny that from them, on the contrary! :heartcoveredeyes:)

Hi Eerie,

First of all I'd like to say thank you for writing such nice things!
"I'd personally love it if you could post this under the review section ^^ "

I'm happy to see you took a chance with this one, I like using the PRGMV engine a little differently.

Hollie is currently most peoples favourite out of all the girls, I think she'll have some competition after I start adding content for M&S though.

Regarding Emily & Sammie, you can get the girls to level 2.
You need to get both girls to 100% affection and then you'll get the level up promt in the bedroom.
I'm still yet to add the Level 2 -> level 3 event.

Belle's content is lacking right now and is somewhat tricky as you'll have to wait 14 in game days before you can really interact with her.

The update I'm working on now "which will be released in around 3 weeks" will have some content for Belle.
As this is the event that will auto trigger at day 14+.

The event will have some nudity, I won't go into details but you go to the house she is working on to see if it's ready for M&S to move in, you find her.... ocupied.

After this event, the next day will be when M&S arrives at the community.
Once these 2 events you can find Belle in her room. - "not sure if I'll get chance to add content for her though"

I've implemented the events so that old saves will work.

Miss Smith's content will be "backwards" compared to the others.
You'll sleep with her first and get to choose from "many different positions".
Then you'll get the chance to be more "involved" with her.

I was 50/50 when I implemented her as a lot of people don't feel as though old people need love to,
but I wanted a wide range of girls / nich types.

So I'm happy to hear you're enjoying her company.

Thank you for commenting, it's always nice to read such things as a developer.
-Boom

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The rainbow rabit fly's into space?

Hi Retro!

I thank you for this taking the time to come back to this game ^^
I'm happy it's made it into your top 5 games!

I love making "Open-World" type games, as I feel it gives the player more "control" over the content they want to play unlike standered VN games. "Not that there is anything wrong with standered VN games of course".

The only issue I've found making such games is that until it's been in development for a while the player is hit in the face by a lot of "under constuction messages" and dead ends which is never a good thing to see in games.

I can only hope that you'll continue to enjoy my updates to this game and that it'll stay in your top 5!

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Mystic Manor is one of my top 5 games ^^
@Jikei does fantastic work.

-Boom

Hi Eerie,

First of all I'd like to say thank you for writing such nice things!
"I'd personally love it if you could post this under the review section ^^ "

I'm happy to see you took a chance with this one, I like using the PRGMV engine a little differently.

Hollie is currently most peoples favourite out of all the girls, I think she'll have some competition after I start adding content for M&S though.

Regarding Emily & Sammie, you can get the girls to level 2.
You need to get both girls to 100% affection and then you'll get the level up promt in the bedroom.
I'm still yet to add the Level 2 -> level 3 event.

Belle's content is lacking right now and is somewhat tricky as you'll have to wait 14 in game days before you can really interact with her.

The update I'm working on now "which will be released in around 3 weeks" will have some content for Belle.
As this is the event that will auto trigger at day 14+.

The event will have some nudity, I won't go into details but you go to the house she is working on to see if it's ready for M&S to move in, you find her.... ocupied.

After this event, the next day will be when M&S arrives at the community.
Once these 2 events you can find Belle in her room. - "not sure if I'll get chance to add content for her though"

I've implemented the events so that old saves will work.

Miss Smith's content will be "backwards" compared to the others.
You'll sleep with her first and get to choose from "many different positions".
Then you'll get the chance to be more "involved" with her.

I was 50/50 when I implemented her as a lot of people don't feel as though old people need love to,
but I wanted a wide range of girls / nich types.

So I'm happy to hear you're enjoying her company.

Thank you for commenting, it's always nice to read such things as a developer.
-Boom
So you can get Sammie and her mom to level 2? Hmm, Guess I failed to see how I can actually interact with Sammie then to level her up, seeing as she's nowhere to be found, I only managed to send her like 1-2 text messages, after that the only interaction I've had with her is at their house when they're about to take a bath, so the conversation is cut short, haha, it's the only place where I can find her.

I'm glad I decided to add Miss Smith personally, because I have nothing against mature women, they can be rather eager and passionate lovers, and what does age matter at the end of the day anyway? :p

Looking forward to the future content :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
So you can get Sammie and her mom to level 2? Hmm, Guess I failed to see how I can actually interact with Sammie then to level her up, seeing as she's nowhere to be found, I only managed to send her like 1-2 text messages, after that the only interaction I've had with her is at their house when they're about to take a bath, so the conversation is cut short, haha, it's the only place where I can find her.
Sammie @ Love level 1 should be at the beach in the Morning and Afternoon.
Emily @ Love level 1 should be at the pool in the Morning and Afternoon.

Sammie&Emily @ : Love level 2 will be at the beach in the Morning and at the pool in the Afternoon.
You can also go around their home in the evening @ Love level 2.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Sammie&Emily @ : Love level 2 will be at the beach in the Morning and at the pool in the Afternoon.

Hope this helps.
I shall try that, thanks for the assist :)

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017

Hope this helps.
stay dont know what console older

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.0.86 LQ and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Private Community [v0.0.86] [Boomatica] - Original Size: (638MB)

Squashed Download - PC (187MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes