4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Are we supposed to be able to do the level 3 event with v.075?
I'm only getting "Under Construction" when clicking on the the level up event with 3 hearths.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.0.75] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (118MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good and solid update. I like the new UI, it's more clean now. i like so much the romance between MC and Hollie, she is so lovely and in the lv 3 she lost all shyness around the MC. I realized what Boomatica learn in the other game, he applies in this game(i talk about the codification of the game).

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
FYI.. this is tyrannobuilder.
It does move, start, run, and feel like it's getting somewhere. Treat this game like it's an introduction that's going to get filled out. Boomatica has not disappointed us in the past so I consider him to be a reliable dev. If you have comments about the feel of the game, the way it looks, how it plays, and honest opinions, please let us know since Boomatica is a member here.
I think they is to much complain about what tool people use,usually the problem is not the tool its how the tool is used,ive very well made rpgm game and tyranobuilder game.

U

User_897603

I think they is to much complain about what tool people use,usually the problem is not the tool its how the tool is used,ive very well made rpgm game and tyranobuilder game.
Agreed, normally I loathe RPGM because of the endless running around, but the way it's done in Lust Epidemic is fantastic. Point and click and hyper speed movement. Plus the maps look a lot nicer than the usual crappy top down 90s looking graphics. It's actually pleasing to look at.

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
This was a great game idea and a nice start if a little grinding but not too bad, But its not going anywhere too many places showing next release or not yet available. I might wait for a while for this one to move ahead.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
rpgm works fine for this...i've zero issues..only time i have rpgm issues is when you have to walk alllllll over hell and beyond looking for a not marked door then walk allll the way back just to collect minor mcguffin o_O
Exactly... my general hatred of RPGM games is because of the mini map and sprites that just take you out of the story, out of the good internal visuals, and creates unneeded stupid wandering around and wasting of time. When I see a hot chick character that gets my motor running the last thing I want is to be forced to wander around with an 8 bit cartoon sprite of that character that breaks the story immersion completely. But that is exactly why I do not mind Boomatica using the RPGM engine he is comfortable with, because he very purposefully worked around all those sprite/mini map annoyances. You don't have to do that stupid dance with his games, so can spend a lot more time immersed in the gameplay. I will always choose RenPy first and foremost, but Boomatica has proven himself in the past to make highly enjoyable RPGM games that do not follow the format that makes almost all others RPGM fail. So, while other RPGMs I will not even bother trying anymore, I will always play Boomatica's games given the opportunity.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
How do I save? or does it save automatically?
Hi Rebeldad,

Sorry for the late reply.
If you right click "Only if an event isn't currently playing" you can save from the menu.

will you focus on one game or try to focus on all three at the same time ?
Hi Randeza,

I'm not sure which 3 you're refering to as I'm currently only working on 2.

My first game (Research into Corruption) which was in development for almost 9 month I had to hand to another developer @DrSmith due to Patreon cracking down on their new TOS.

His update will be out this Sunday.

Private Community is my main Project.
But due to how long the rendering times are for the pictures (0-3 Hours each) I started working on Reseach into Affection while each image was rendering.

I did this because I didn't feel as though my Patreon supporters were getting enough content for what they were pledging.

Research into Affection is basically a Bonus game for my supporters.
I only work on (Research into Affection) when I'm waiting for pictures to render for (Private Community).

-Boom

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Hi Randeza,

I'm not sure which 3 you're refering to as I'm currently only working on 2.

My first game (Research into Corruption) which was in development for almost 9 month I had to hand to another developer @DrSmith due to Patreon cracking down on their new TOS.

His update will be out this Sunday.

Private Community is my main Project.
But due to how long the rendering times are for the pictures (0-3 Hours each) I started working on Reseach into Affection while each image was rendering.

I did this because I didn't feel as though my Patreon supporters were getting enough content for what they were pledging.

Research into Affection is basically a Bonus game for my supporters.
I only work on (Research into Affection) when I'm waiting for pictures to render for (Private Community).

-Boom
Aha i thought you was developing three games at the same time.

I really like private community keep up the great work and looking forward to more uppdates

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I can see why people think @Boomatica is developing 3 games: his name is mentioned in the topic title for those games.
But I took over the development of Research into Corruption and when I release the next build on Sunday, I'll ask the moderators to change the topic title so that it will mention my name and there will be less confusion about who's developing what ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't seem to find it in the change-log, but the event for corruption level 2 for the mom and daughter duo is still not implemented, right?

otherwise my save doesn't seem to work correctly.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Exactly... my general hatred of RPGM games is because of the mini map and sprites that just take you out of the story, out of the good internal visuals, and creates unneeded stupid wandering around and wasting of time. When I see a hot chick character that gets my motor running the last thing I want is to be forced to wander around with an 8 bit cartoon sprite of that character that breaks the story immersion completely. But that is exactly why I do not mind Boomatica using the RPGM engine he is comfortable with, because he very purposefully worked around all those sprite/mini map annoyances. You don't have to do that stupid dance with his games, so can spend a lot more time immersed in the gameplay. I will always choose RenPy first and foremost, but Boomatica has proven himself in the past to make highly enjoyable RPGM games that do not follow the format that makes almost all others RPGM fail. So, while other RPGMs I will not even bother trying anymore, I will always play Boomatica's games given the opportunity.
Absolutely love this comment. Wish it was blasted to every RPGM developer on here.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I can't seem to find it in the change-log, but the event for corruption level 2 for the mom and daughter duo is still not implemented, right?

otherwise my save doesn't seem to work correctly.
Hi Botc76,

The event to get "Emily & Sammie" to level 2 is implemented along with their level 2 content but the event to get them from level 2 -> level 3 is still yet to be implemented.

Ps. You need both Emily&Sammie at 100% affection in order to spend the day with them via the event that shows in the players bed room.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi Botc76,

The event to get "Emily & Sammie" to level 2 is implemented along with their level 2 content but the event to get them from level 2 -> level 3 is still yet to be implemented.

Ps. You need both Emily&Sammie at 100% affection in order to spend the day with them via the event that shows in the players bed room.
Okay, thanks.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes