4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
YES..Hollie is stunning..hell..i dont even really need to play the game..i'll just stare at her ..HAHAAA..but no..i will play the update..its my duty as a random commenter

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.0.80] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.67GB

Download PC (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I can see why people think @Boomatica is developing 3 games: his name is mentioned in the topic title for those games.
But I took over the development of Research into Corruption and when I release the next build on Sunday, I'll ask the moderators to change the topic title so that it will mention my name and there will be less confusion about who's developing what ;)
don't forget to ask for a game developer banner ^^.

Reactions: DrSmith

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.0.80] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.67GB

Download PC (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tnx boss

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
uuuuh im very sure that the tag on this thread is very wrong, because its much closer to a ren'py than rpgm

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Are you sure? It's RPG Maker. For sure. 100%. But Boomatica knows how to make it a Visual Novel instead of a "walking simulator".
He will be in shock when he sees Ren'Py emulation of RPGM games. So a medical team should be ready for emergency. x'D

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I know this queastion have been asked before, but will you release this on the mobile?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
How do I get out of the profiler app? there seem to no exit for it.
Okay, found that you have to use arrows to move down on the list to find it. So never mind.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
He will be in shock when he sees Ren'Py emulation of RPGM games. So a medical team should be ready for emergency. x'D
I'd love to see this!
Mainly to see if it can be done ^^

is there any sex scenes ?
There's some touching scenes and a blowjob scene with the character [Hollie Wade]

There is also a Blowjob, Deepthroat and sex scene with the character [The Maid]
She's and older woman so it's really a preference thing if you want to see it or not.

I know this queastion have been asked before, but will you release this on the mobile?
I just spent the past couple of hours exporting a .apk of this game and well... it didn't end well....
I'll need to look into it more at some point and try and get it to work.

are the base files that have been exported for : IOS/APK
Just in case anyone else wants to give it a try running the files through the
regarding how to do it.

The Discord invite link is expired. Could we get a new one, please?

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Rebeldad,

Sorry for the late reply.
If you right click "Only if an event isn't currently playing" you can save from the menu.

Hi Randeza,

I'm not sure which 3 you're refering to as I'm currently only working on 2.

My first game (Research into Corruption) which was in development for almost 9 month I had to hand to another developer @DrSmith due to Patreon cracking down on their new TOS.

His update will be out this Sunday.

Private Community is my main Project.
But due to how long the rendering times are for the pictures (0-3 Hours each) I started working on Reseach into Affection while each image was rendering.

I did this because I didn't feel as though my Patreon supporters were getting enough content for what they were pledging.

Research into Affection is basically a Bonus game for my supporters.
I only work on (Research into Affection) when I'm waiting for pictures to render for (Private Community).

-Boom

Aug 26, 2018
i was hiping there would be more building in the game. But so far nothing yet. Will that change in future updates?
Also, keep the Smith story going strong. There's something about an old whore thats really funny and hot in these type of games. lol

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017

Oh yes I know about these rpgmv - ren'py remakes.

I mean... I've cut out the sprites and walking around a map etc so the game is closer to a ren'py game.
I'd love to see a Ren'py game altered to show a map and a little sprite walking around it to simluate a rpgmv game.

Yes, it would have no use of course but I'd still love to see if it can be done ^^

Reactions: depechedNode
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes