4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hey just wanted to drop some good news for the Mac people here wanting to play this game... I just got done testing a build for Boom that looks to have solved the save file problems on Mac that were keeping many of us from being able to play. Yay! I will wait and let Boom post the release when he is ready, but this is some great news, as I was able to create and load multiple saves with no problem using his latest fix with a new save plug-in. Looking forward to diving back into this game again!

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
D

Deleted member 677654

@Boomatica @muttdoggy

I saw you both mentioned about a Video or Gif to show that this isn't a typical RPGMV game.
It's not the best Quality but you may like it.
GamePicture.gif

Ps.
Links :

I hope it's not too early to post the links.
I know you're okay with people sharing them, just that you prefer people to wait a couple of days so it's fair on your supporters.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
affection keeps resetting back to 0 each day with Hollie..thats a bad bug..tsktsk..bad bug!!!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
affection keeps resetting back to 0 each day with Hollie..thats a bad bug..tsktsk..bad bug!!!
Hi Thunderrob,

I'm a little confused as to what you mean ?
Do you mean the Affection resets back to 0 after you spend the day with her "Level up event".
If so then this is not a bug, it's supposed to be like that.

I think I need to rename the stats.
Think of the Affection stat as a Progress bar for that level.
Once it's full "100" you can progress to the next level.
Once you hit the next level that progress bar starts at 0 again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok then..perhaps adding a tiny + sign or something for each level you achieve?...do not know..but at least i know now..lol

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hi Thunderrob,

I'm a little confused as to what you mean ?
Do you mean the Affection resets back to 0 after you spend the day with her "Level up event".
If so then this is not a bug, it's supposed to be like that.

I think I need to rename the stats.
Think of the Affection stat as a Progress bar for that level.
Once it's full "100" you can progress to the next level.
Once you hit the next level that progress bar starts at 0 again.
I think renaming the stat might be good idea, I know I played thru all the current content (Ran and saved perfectly on my Mac with no bugs, yay!) and I did get confused by this stat reset at first, but then noticed that new chat topics got unlocked after the level up event, so I deduced it was meant to work that way. But it was a bit confusing at first, so @thunderrob had a good idea, and maybe just a + or some other designation would work. Or maybe instead of just showing a 0-100 value you could show the level as well. Something like "Level 1 / Attraction 90" then "Level 2 / Attraction 10" etc... something of that sort might make it clear what is happening. But hey, i was just thrilled to be able to play thru it all and encounter no real bugs at all on a fresh run thru, looking forward to the next version already!

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Why can't he just use the same engine everyone else is using!
Well that's just dishonest. Using a different engine than what the majority uses is not a positive thing, there's a reason everyone uses renpy. We can jury rig the hell out of rpgm, but it will never be as good as renpy, and the tag next to the thread title will always put people off.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Perhaps he used the dreaded RPGM because it is the one he knows. While others are superior their is a learning curve. The change would be appreciated overall but; if he switched now the next series of complaints will be,
"Why is he switching engines now?"
"Is he milking his Patreons?"
"Now I have to start over!"
"Does anyone have a save so I don't have to start over."
Etc.
We all know the drill.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It is not a bug near a easy cheat at the moment I reported to the producer so the Game is more difficult in the future.

I hope you change your message app for use only one or two message(s) each girl and day at the moment you can use it endless to get 100 affection each girl. When a girl are busy you wait a little and try then so you are very fast at max. affection.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes