4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Little.png

Little something something....

Hi all!

It's been a week since I posted anything of interest so I thought you may enjoy this picture.

I've almost finished everything to do with [Emily & Sammie's Level 2]
I'm just working on the last evening event now.

The new way I've implemented the "Dialog Tree" is making things much easier to implement and the "affection" rewards are much more reasonable.
As for [Hollie's level 3]
There is a chance I won't get it all rendered and implemented ready for the release in 5 days and if this is the case I'll do another release for (Private Community) at the end of this month.

Regarding RIA :
I've got the majority of the Spy-Cam animations done.
Only 5-7 more to do.
The it's onto the (6PM Dinner Event) & (Weekend Events)

-Boom

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
1.png

Private Community! (0.0.70) [Bronze Supporters]

Hi all!

This update resolves around:
(Emily & Sammie's level 2) Dialog trees & Events.
As well as UI changes, dialog corrections and Game-play changes.

As I stated in one of my earlier posts this month :
(Hollie's Level 3) Content is taking longer than expected due to how much of it there is to get done.

I'll be releasing (0.0.75) at the end of this month. (In 2 weeks time)

The "change log" has been shortened and added to the main menu.

-Boom

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 137061

Private Community! (0.0.70) [Bronze Supporters]

Hi all!

This update resolves around:
(Emily & Sammie's level 2) Dialog trees & Events.
As well as UI changes, dialog corrections and Game-play changes.

As I stated in one of my earlier posts this month :
(Hollie's Level 3) Content is taking longer than expected due to how much of it there is to get done.

I'll be releasing (0.0.75) at the end of this month. (In 2 weeks time)

The "change log" has been shortened and added to the main menu.

-Boom
Thank you Maldus

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - Mac version having the same initial problems I saw on the last version. I'm not sure I want to try 2-3 downloads to get one working, so may just skip this version...or maybe just try overwriting the working folders from the Win version onto the last working version for Mac...when I have the time...

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
belle wanted me to go on a date with her after she found a home for my family;but, she's never in her room in the evening.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Damn - Mac version having the same initial problems I saw on the last version. I'm not sure I want to try 2-3 downloads to get one working, so may just skip this version...or maybe just try overwriting the working folders from the Win version onto the last working version for Mac...when I have the time...
Hi Hoboy,

Is it crashing at the same place as last time (In the intro @ Enoy/Cum) ?

belle wanted me to go on a date with her after she found a home for my family;but, she's never in her room in the evening.
Hi Jackkane,
Belle is still in the very early stages of development.
I'm yet to create the events for this character in the evening.

Clicking on the (!) icon at reception will allow you see what content is currently in the game.

i can't open Hollies pics in the app in game
My guess is you've got Hollie to level 3.
If this is the case then no, you won't see any images for her via the Profiler.

Clicking on the (!) icon at reception will allow you see what content is currently in the game.

Decent, too bad they're using RPG maker.
I know right! I hate that this developer is using RPGMV.... Why can't he just use the same engine everyone else is using!

Reactions: waffel and gartal

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
I really liked this update, the new dialogue trees work really well. Plus the grind is just about perfect, by the time i went through all the options i had 10 affection. I think i am finally gonna make a patreon account so i can sub

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
D

Deleted member 604239

RPG Maker is a game engine designed to imitate late 80's-early 90's console RPG games on a PC. You know what the main difference is between a PC and a console? it's the input devices Joystick vs keyboard and mouse).

There's a reason RPG games moved on from this particular scheme on PC while quite a few console RPGs, especially certain JRPGs like Pokemon, are still remarkably similar to what you can do in RPG Maker (actually, I think there are a few Fakemon games made in RPG Maker because it imitates the feel of the original games so well)

Yes, you've done wonders given the engines limitation but that doesn't change the facts. RPG maker is an engine designed to imitate old console RPG games and modern handheld console RPG games. You are making a dating sim. Again, you've done wonders given the engine you're using, but you're using a Philips screwdriver to screw in a hex screw.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hi Hoboy,

Is it crashing at the same place as last time (In the intro @ Enoy/Cum) ?
It actually isn't getting that far - it's the same I saw initially last update where it doesn't pass initial scan (verifying app) and never gets to the initial splash screen...took three different uploads before I got past that, and lucked out. This time - not so much...

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Unable to save the game... I even tried moving the app to the main drive in case this had to do with running from a USB drive, but still no ability to save a game at all. You hit ESC, bring up the save menu, and you click anywhere you want, no save file will be created. This is the Mac version, which always seems to have endless problems. I skipped the last version because the game would not even launch. It launches this time, but with no ability to save a game, looks like I am skipping this version again as well.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
try open a terminal or right click on the folder and give it the right permissions, afterwards it will probably save as it should ;)

Orangewolf73

Aug 19, 2018
Definitely enjoying what you've got going here so far.....This is my first exploration of one of your games, but I'm definitely encouraged by what I've seen as well as the numerous positive comments/support.

Eagerly awaiting that date w/Belle..... ;):heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Why people's still making dating sim on rpgm??? this game have sooooo much potential but the rpgm makes people dont play it (i tried to play but i cant, rpgm is not for this kind of games bro xd)

Reactions: bsjfan69

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh... great! But no censored please :heartcoveredeyes:

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes