4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
his releases have always been pretty damn stable and the content of the past couple updates has been quite good..as a whole..there is alot of playable content in this game...plus..free blowjob everyday from a Milf :p

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game. This is the best implementation of RPGM I have seen so far as far as adult games are concerned. The only thing missing in comparison to a Renpy game is the ability to rollback and to save/load at any time. As for the content, the models are pretty and text is nice as well. Noticed a few spelling mistakes, but nothing too terrible.

Found 1 bug though: at some stage I went to Belle's room in the morning (just to see if the scene looks different than in the evening). She wasn't there and the game glitched. Couldn't click any buttons anymore, neither in the menu to the right, nor those at the top. Not even the save menu would open. Only thing I could do was to shutdown the game. Of course I had forgotten to save, so I couldn't check if it's reproducable. The bug doesn't happen at the start of the game.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
hello, the game is cool but i just ask can anybody can do a renpy mod of it? Just saying will be better graphics and a better gameplay, either way the game storyline and characters are awesome

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so do old saves not work again?
What part of this you don't understand?
You will however have to move your old save files to this new location just once if you do not wish to start a new game. Boot the game up and save once for the files to be created, then move your old save files and rename them to the new file name.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
"A big chunk of content (M&S's Arrival Event) that was intended to be implemented into this build has been held back for the next release as an event prior to this one still needs to be rendered. "

This makes my penis sad...:cry:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Uhm a question..mom is 29 years old? How does that make any sense? Did she have you when she was 9?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The new save location is terrible. Not even in a Boomatica folder on my laptop so it feels like it could be overriden by anything else at anytime or just forgotten and lost. Would be great if it came back in the game folder as before.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really great game even if it is RPGM, and there are few good ones out there. But NEED MORE. And the girls are beautiful in my opinion!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes