4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
J..D
This game has a harem tag. (sweet)
But with Hollie we're now at a point where MC and her consider themselves being a couple. So for now this would mean I won't even consider progressing with another lady up to a point where things would get spicy (since I like to avoid cheating - and thus causing emotional chaos and deserved fallout - if possible) - may I ask if and how you'll address that "problem"?
It's not really a problem in our books.

Yes it's a technically a harem, but you'll have to live with the consequences of your own choices.
Now, I don't mean to say that there are consequences in the game that prevent you from having someone... No (Boomatica already mentioned a couple times on this thread himself that there will be no wrong choices)
There will be no fallout, except for your own guilt.

Each character is being created by the team to be her own individual, with her own story and own "quest"
It's not about corrupting them and getting them all together at once, it's about living and loving with them as individuals.

We have many players that actually use multiple fresh saves to experience each route individually, because of said bad feeling if they cheat around.
But also plenty of players who just go around and treat it as a harem game and "gotta catch them all"

So, in short?
We don't address it because we believe that THAT emotional attachment to characters is one of the strengths of Private Community. (besides the incredible art, animations and many other stuff)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018

Each character is being created by the team to be her own individual, with her own story and own "quest"
It's not about corrupting them and getting them all together at once, it's about living and loving with them as individuals.

So, in short?
We don't address it because we believe that THAT emotional attachment to characters is one of the strengths of Private Community. (besides the incredible art, animations and many other stuff)
So we just don't have to worry about them talking to each other and making a fuzz about it - it won't be an open harem, we can just experience all of the stories at once - that's totally fine as well. Thanks for being so open about it (and for taking your time to reply in that detailed fashion). :)

Reactions: J..D

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
dont know if it is just happening to me but i have tried all the links to download the new update but once it get around about 700 mb it stops downloading

Led

Jul 16, 2017
anyone got link for v1.8 so i can use my saves and then move them from 1.8 to 1.9?
I don't know if there is a version 1.8. But you could use version 0.1.7f:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Yes it's a technically a harem, but you'll have to live with the consequences of your own choices.
Now, I don't mean to say that there are consequences in the game that prevent you from having someone... No (Boomatica already mentioned a couple times on this thread himself that there will be no wrong choices)

We have many players that actually use multiple fresh saves to experience each route individually, because of said bad feeling if they cheat around.
But also plenty of players who just go around and treat it as a harem game and "gotta catch them all"

So, in short?
It sounds like you're saying that you're just going to ignore the issue? That's really disappointing if true, I'll have to reconsider being a patron.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wait, how is that Hollie? This picture doesn't even resemble her and it's in the "Applications list" while Hollie is already in the community. That doesn't make sense :D
Okay my bad, I thought you was talking about this pic PrivateCommunity 2020-01-05 05-33-03-34.jpg

You were talking about PrivateCommunity 2020-01-05 05-35-05-13.jpg there is no info yet so we will just have to wait and see.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It sounds like you're saying that you're just going to ignore the issue? That's really disappointing if true, I'll have to reconsider being a patron.
I'm having a hard time figuring your post out because I think I explained it pretty nicely.
So let me ask you, what are your concerns?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm having a hard time figuring your post out because I think I explained it pretty nicely.
So let me ask you, what are your concerns?
Though I don't have an issue with the characters operating independently with respect to the MC, I can see why others would.

The dialogues, especially with Belle, puts up a Chekov's Gun. She talks about her strong friendship with Hollie and how she wouldn't want to pursue the same love interest and risk it -- and then proceeds to pursue the same love interest (assuming player choice of course) without repercussion or acknowledgement.

I expect it is a very tricky needle to thread: trying to provide a realistic or at least plausible situation and limit its evolution to prevent wrong choices. You are bound to fail for some peoaple.

Reactions: J..D

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone wants to share a save file?
The last version i played was v0.1.6c and i hate to start all over again.
So if anyone played the new version and wants to share a save from around v0.1.6 it would be greatly appreciated!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Anyone wants to share a save file?
The last version i played was v0.1.6c and i hate to start all over again.
So if anyone played the new version and wants to share a save from around v0.1.6 it would be greatly appreciated!
You can always use the ingame cheats to get your save to the point where you were before. It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes.
Although you should play the introduction, since it got reworked.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This has already been mentioned probably, but just in case, there's a bit of a bug wrt to Hollie's diary pages. You get one (or at least part of one) too early.

The page you receive after skinny dipping talks about both the skinny dipping encounter and the blow job that happened a couple of days later during the movie -- which for me at least, hadn't happened yet.

The easiest fix is to move the page arrival to after the movie night.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This has already been mentioned probably, but just in case, there's a bit of a bug wrt to Hollie's diary pages. You get one (or at least part of one) too early.

The page you receive after skinny dipping talks about both the skinny dipping encounter and the blow job that happened a couple of days later during the movie -- which for me at least, hadn't happened yet.

The easiest fix is to move the page arrival to after the movie night.
Yes it has been reported to the dev.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes