4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
When I'm first reading the uncle's diary, each page looks to be cut off halfway and the "vertical scroll" seems to be a static image. The MC's thoughts imply there's stuff that I'm supposed to have read, but can't figure out how to see the text. Is this a bug?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
UncleVT Pepé Le Pew

In the OP there is a TAB called cheats, the data in that tab is outdated though.
The cheats are no longer being accessed by the plant, but

The Cheat Menu has been moved to the in-game menu "Right Click : Menu"

If one of you guys, or another moderator around this thread can modify that piece of information so further misunderstandings are prevented :)

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Clicking the plant doesn't work ?? Any help please
That was changed a few updates ago, and there's a whole new cheat system in place. Full details already in the thread previously. Yes, I could search the thread to find the posts, but so can you, and you are the one that wants the info.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
J..D

It's best to report the OP post and put in the report what needs to be done this can also be done when someone posts a new update into a thread and the OP hasn't been updated then you just report that post and state Op needs to be updated to this newest version and when they get a chance they'll update it. You can also report a post if it has something in it that should be attached to the OP like a walk through or other stuff.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
UncleVT Pepé Le Pew

In the OP there is a TAB called cheats, the data in that tab is outdated though.
The cheats are no longer being accessed by the plant, but

The Cheat Menu has been moved to the in-game menu "Right Click : Menu"

If one of you guys, or another moderator around this thread can modify that piece of information so further misunderstandings are prevented :)
Its normally faster to report the OP with the new updated info.
J..D

It's best to report the OP post and put in the report what needs to be done this can also be done when someone posts a new update into a thread and the OP hasn't been updated then you just report that post and state Op needs to be updated to this newest version and when they get a chance they'll update it. You can also report a post if it has something in it that should be attached to the OP like a walk through or other stuff.
Yep I agree and its normally faster.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think I must have been the only person who actually liked the original version of the maid. It gave the game a bit more age diversity.

I guess I will have to get my fix by looking at the very tiny picture on the map (that still shows the original woman).

Reactions: Vasy

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There appears to be something wrong with the zip file that's been uploaded. The download succeeded, but the zip file appears to be damaged. I downloaded it from .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There appears to be something wrong with the zip file that's been uploaded. The download succeeded, but the zip file appears to be damaged. I downloaded it from .
You may need to update 7zip and WinRAR.

See if this will unpack the game for you.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You may need to update 7zip and WinRAR.

See if this will unpack the game for you.
Thanks, but I'm using the latest version of WinRAR and unpacking isn't the problem. The zip file is damaged. I tried unpacking with 7-zip, to make sure. Some files inside the zip file won't extract. The zip from is even more damaged.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Download file for Android have it problems as well.

MEGA indicated file no longer available there.

And for RACATY, after downloading. It indicated it a zip file for MAC.

I am using Android here....

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes