4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but I'm using the latest version of WinRAR and unpacking isn't the problem. The zip file is damaged. I tried unpacking with 7-zip, to make sure. Some files inside the zip file won't extract. The zip from is even more damaged.
Okay I have reported this to the mods and it should be taken care of soon.

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Okay I have reported this to the mods and it should be taken care of soon.
Cool. By the way, the zip file on is NOT damaged. So I'd suggest all others to download from there. You may have to click the download file multiple times. You have to keep closing web pages that open but which won't trigger the download.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I dont know if you have been told yet but when you are with holly at the lake and talk about the smile it says everything you smile and i think you mean every time.

Reactions: J..D

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
There appears to be something wrong with the zip file that's been uploaded. The download succeeded, but the zip file appears to be damaged. I downloaded it from .
You may need to update 7zip and WinRAR.

See if this will unpack the game for you.
Thanks, but I'm using the latest version of WinRAR and unpacking isn't the problem. The zip file is damaged. I tried unpacking with 7-zip, to make sure. Some files inside the zip file won't extract. The zip from is even more damaged.
Hiho, just to leave some additional input on this:
I just downloaded from Racaty and I had no issues (and I just used Win7's own zip handler, no fancy extras). I could extract / start the game / load saves just fine - so I just have to assume that it was a faulty download on your end.
And if you have that for multiple hosters I'd assume it's something with your connection / ISP.

Reactions: J..D and a1fox3

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone got link for v1.8 so i can use my saves and then move them from 1.8 to 1.9?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Everyone but pc owners get to use mega to download this?

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
That picture of a girl in reception's PC, is this hint of a new character or something else? :)

delucaevergreen

Sep 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpy", line 16, in script
$ initJump("Belle_Levelup_" + str(CharactersList["Belle"].Relationship))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Belle_Levelup_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\bravi\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PrivateCommunity-019b-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.9b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\bravi\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PrivateCommunity-019b-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.9b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\bravi\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PrivateCommunity-019b-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.9b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\bravi\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PrivateCommunity-019b-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.9b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/Reception/BuildersRoom.rpy", line 16, in script
$ initJump("Belle_Levelup_" + str(CharactersList["Belle"].Relationship))
File "C:\Users\bravi\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PrivateCommunity-019b-pc\PrivateCommunity-0.1.9b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Belle_Levelup_1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Private Community 0.1.9b
Sat Jan 04 21:44:13 2020

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This will rock the VN world.
It looks really good.
The fact that you can control it without the scene changing makes it look more natural.

I hope that every one of the new repeatable ones will be like this one, although it looks like a huge pain to make. But the results are well worth it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do i save on android?
Thanks for making an android version, now if you can make it possible to save the game it will be perfect. There is no way to save with the Android version.
If I remember right you need to hit the back button or something like that, there maybe a fix going to come out soon or it will come out the next update.

Reactions: Arelion

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hollie just keeps on cementing herself as best girl.

Random speculation and stuff.

Seems like she wants a family, well MC will be happy to give it to her ;) . It'll be interesting when the girls know that MC is with all of them, will they be comfortable being naked around each other? MC tried to get Hollie to sunbathe topless but she didn't want to be seen. I know for RIA that there is a patreon post outlining the future content, is there one of those for this game too? for those bonus gallery pictures, are those foreshadowing future content/scenes?

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
My main 3 fetishes are incest, pregnancy and kissing.
This VN will have incest and its got great kissing. PrivateCommunity 2020-01-04 18-05-23-33.jpg
Now all I need is mass pregnancy and I will be happy. :love:

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes