4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
While clicking things I discovered the "application" on the Reception Desk computer. Is that added or under construction?
That's been there for a long time now and we will just have to wait and see what one of the dev's have to say.

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
While clicking things I discovered the "application" on the Reception Desk computer. Is that added or under construction?
A few versions back, that picture showed up with an application. There was even a name, Resi Mizukawa. You could not pursue the application, though. It was for a future update. Then the game was ported and that story was delayed if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure Boom or JD have the most reliable information.

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
The application function will be used in the future like Boomatica already mentioned a couple times on this thread :)

But for now we will be focusing on updating the characters that are already in the game, furthering their content and story-line, before we add anyone new.
Starting with the patreon post from above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-9b-boomatica.9302/page-76#post-2862146

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cedrickg

Aug 27, 2018
Been playing since the beginning and enjoyed the story line but then Developer stopped having Mega downloads for windows several updates back so its goodbye for me.

• Angry
Reactions: voyeurkind

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Been playing since the beginning and enjoyed the story line but then Developer stopped having Mega downloads for windows several updates back so its goodbye for me.
Well you can always download the compress version it has a mega link or did you not know that.

Cedrickg

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the info a1fox3. No I did not know that and went to check it out. Lots of warnings though so I might give it a shot.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Are you sure?
As every build and every version I release is uploaded to Mega...

If you look at my post "6 posts above yours* I posted the latest fixed build + patch on mega with a link to all.
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-9b-boomatica.9302/page-76#post-2862146

I don't have access to update the main thread of this post, nor are any of the links in the main thread created by me.
If a link is down / missing, report the thread and state/ask for a mega windows version link and a F95zone staff member/uploader will try and provide a link.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Sorry, im so lost.
Where do i download the game and where to track the patches ?
All the game threads on the site follow the same pattern. The first post in the thread has the updated download links as well as other tools and info on the game. It is maintained by the thread owner (or the mods in some cases). Generally, only the most recent patch is kept available.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Boomatica, this may have already been suggested (I might have missed it when searching this thread), but might I make a suggestion? I find all of the uncle's journal / diary entries interesting, but they are all done in a row. Rather than a big information dump, I suggest either having the uncle's diary reading be optional, or revealing much of this information in pieces over the course of the game, so that the potential mystery / plot is a gradual progression.

You already sort of do this anyway with Jo'ann thinking she noticed something outside. Taking it further, maybe the MC is at the lake with Hollie and they both hear a strange noise that makes them nervous, so then the MC looks in his uncle's journal / diary to see what information he might find about it. Or maybe there is some mention by Hollie that there were difficulties at first in trying to get the private community established. The MC then reads more about it in his uncle's entries.

The additional diary entries by Jo'ann, Hollie, and Belle are all full of good information, too. I'm just not sure whether that couldn't be conveyed in dialogue instead. At higher relationship levels, for instance, the girls would open up more. Maybe when they are comfortable enough with the MC, they could be topics of conversation, rather than just diary entries. IDK. I like the diary entries, but it seems awfully text-heavy in those places, especially with the reading through conversations with the different girls as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Boomatica, this may have already been suggested (I might have missed it when searching this thread), but might I make a suggestion? I find all of the uncle's journal / diary entries interesting, but they are all done in a row. Rather than a big information dump, I suggest either having the uncle's diary reading be optional, or revealing much of this information in pieces over the course of the game, so that the potential mystery / plot is a gradual progression.

You already sort of do this anyway with Jo'ann thinking she noticed something outside. Taking it further, maybe the MC is at the lake with Hollie and they both hear a strange noise that makes them nervous, so then the MC looks in his uncle's journal / diary to see what information he might find about it. Or maybe there is some mention by Hollie that there were difficulties at first in trying to get the private community established. The MC then reads more about it in his uncle's entries.
The uncle's are already done where as the girls are not.
To me the way its done for the uncle is the right way it needs to be.

The uncle's let the player/MC know what he wanted for the place.

Reactions: BloodyFace and J..D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The uncle's are already done where as the girls are not.
To me the way its done for the uncle is the right way it needs to be.
Agree to disagree. It feels too text-heavy to me, especially because it's not optional. I would've preferred to read a page each night or something, rather than all in one big info dump.
The uncle's let the player/MC know what he wanted for the place.
Yes, but it doesn't have to be all at once. There are plenty of ways to convey the same information. A series of diary entries is only one method. Conversations with Belle and Hollie could also provide much of the same information. I don't think the uncle's diaries need to go away, but they could shrink in size a bit.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

The additional diary entries by Jo'ann, Hollie, and Belle are all full of good information, too. I'm just not sure whether that couldn't be conveyed in dialogue instead. At higher relationship levels, for instance, the girls would open up more. Maybe when they are comfortable enough with the MC, they could be topics of conversation, rather than just diary entries. IDK. I like the diary entries, but it seems awfully text-heavy in those places, especially with the reading through conversations with the different girls as well.
The reason why the Uncle's diary pages are not optional is because they are basically the start of the story.
And it's the start of one of the story-lines that is planned.

I'm not going to lie, yes... it's a lot to read through at once.
However, it does tell you everything you need to know and a little bit about some of the characters.

---
The second part serves more as a extension to the first part.
But those thing will become more clear in the future ; )

---
As for the third part

Their diaries have nothing to do with the MC, nothing at all.
The diaries are about their lives, about their thoughts, fears, feelings and everything.

It's to give the people a perspective on how they think, what they went through, what makes them tick.
That doesn't mean that those certain topics won't come back later through dialogue as well.

Let's take Hollie as a quick example.
She writes in her diary about the things that happened to her, how she came to this place.
Things that she wouldn't tell anybody else, unless she trust them.
The story is out there for the players to read from the start, that way... like I said above... you see right away what makes her tick.

The end-goal is not to read that part of the story, the goal of the game is to build up a bond with her, to befriend her and ultimately to grow close to each other so she feels comfortable and safe to tell her story to you.

And keep it mind. The girls/women obviously don't know anything about him reading their diaries.
It wouldn't make sense if they just start talking about their heavy shit in life on the first meeting/dates, doesn't work like that.
But like many people in real life, they do have diaries... especially those with a hard life because it's a place to put those thoughts.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes