4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Right now, if you have a girl to 100% at her current level (so she's 100% in level 3 or whatever), you will see the icon for that character as your screenshot shows. The "Under Construction" just means that the next event for the character hasn't been added to the game yet. Your progress is enough to have the event; that event just needs to be created and included in a later version of the game. In other words, currently there's nothing more to do to progress with that character.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure you've heard this sentiment a thousand times now, but, I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Thank you for being so open about the reason for your hiatus and know all of us (the fans of Private Community) have our own lives and will fill our time with other things until your life becomes more manageable.

Tabby1

Jun 17, 2018
I would imagine if your private community was real it would be a great place for her to get away from the rest of the world :) Always remember to look after yourself as well. It can be hard to do but is crucial when being a carer for someone else.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Hi all.
If you have the time, I'd like you to read as it affects this project, or you can just read "spoiler" tag below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy N7
[On Hold] tag will need to be added, and if possible, could you add the note above to the main thread, just so it's easier for people to see the reason behind why it's on hold for now.
Thank you.

Family comes first, I've been in your situation myself as an only child of elderly parents.

Boat037

Jan 21, 2018
Hi all.
If you have the time, I'd like you to read as it affects this project, or you can just read "spoiler" tag below.

muttdoggy N7
[On Hold] tag will need to be added, and if possible, could you add the note above to the main thread, just so it's easier for people to see the reason behind why it's on hold for now.
Thank you.
My condolences to you and your family.

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
I have a few questions:
1- I think I did a date with belle and now i have relation:2 and affection:100, did I finish her content for now?
2- Does the girl the uncle spoke about have any content?
3- Does the bomb cards have any use?
4- Does the money have any use?
5- Is there more than 7 girl at the time?

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a few questions:
1- I think I did a date with belle and now i have relation:2 and affection:100, did I finish her content for now?
2- Does the girl the uncle spoke about have any content?
3- Does the bomb cards have any use?
4- Does the money have any use?
5- Is there more than 7 girl at the time?
1. Yes you are done with Belle: PrivateCommunity 2020-07-24 22-49-43-30.jpg (To see this in your own game its under the "Cheat" menu and the game can be done without cheating.)(Most of this info is in the phone anyway.)
2. No she does not at this time other than some convo's.
3. There just Ester eggs.
4. Very little at this time but you will need some later when the game gets more updates.
5. 7 is all there is for now, there are planes for more but I have no idea how many.

If any other girl is not done then click on there icon in MC bedroom. PrivateCommunity 2020-07-24 22-45-05-39.jpg When you are done with a girl this will show up PrivateCommunity 2020-07-24 22-45-14-45.jpg

Reactions: dilbertini

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
Hadn't visited the thread in a while, but Boom, I know where you're at. My dad had been on the decline for a while and about 2 years ago it reached a point where my mom couldn't do it alone anymore. Never thought the day would come where I would be saying I'm living with my parents and I'm almost 40.... but like me, you're doing the right thing, looking after your family is far more important.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hi all.

muttdoggy N7
Thank you.
Dear Boomatica,
I'm sorry to learn about your relative and I understand that you took the big decision to keep her close to you.
This is a very noble and courageous decision — it's also inline with the MC's character in Private Community — not all of us practice what we preach nor are we all so consequent. Obviously you know what is coming and in cases like this there unfortunately enough are no good endings.
Please take good care of her and of yourself. I wish you strength and all the best, in whatever form it might present itself.
It will, always.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello Boomatica will this game ever get a update again i love this game so much holly is the best girl :) i hope everythings is alright and your staying safe .

Reactions: J..D and fortuna95
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes