4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm about to start the game for the first time, well...still downloading it, my question is, for what are the patches in the OP? is that an incest patch or is it for something else? :unsure:

Thanks.
As the OP asserts, the patch converts version 0.1.9b to 0.1.9c -- it's a fix presented to prevent DLing the whole set of art again. Unless you DL 0.1.9b, it is useless to you.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all.
If you have the time, I'd like you to read as it affects this project, or you can just read "spoiler" tag below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy N7
[On Hold] tag will need to be added, and if possible, could you add the note above to the main thread, just so it's easier for people to see the reason behind why it's on hold for now.
Thank you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi all.
If you have the time, I'd like you to read as it affects this project, or you can just read "spoiler" tag below.

muttdoggy N7
[On Hold] tag will need to be added, and if possible, could you add the note above to the main thread, just so it's easier for people to see the reason behind why it's on hold for now.
Thank you.
My condolences, Boomatica. I've had to deal with brain damage in those close to me. It is always a mess.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi all.

muttdoggy N7
Thank you.
Take care Boomatica ... best wishes to you and your family.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Boomatica I'm dealing with that too. It's why I've bought this house I've just moved into. Cuz when he's gone, my grandmother isn't doing well either and my mom's getting slower. It's hard for anyone and you made the right call. Best wishes to you and yours.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes