Ren'Py Private Dick [v0.1.3] [Cisco Donovan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
there's a serious discrepancy between Emily's paperdoll/sprite and her CG in the next screenshot, particularly her face.

The character portraits also seem a little different to the paperdolls
This has been, if not completely fixed, then massively improved in the 0.0.7 release. Bree and Emily are both more consistent (including in the CGs).

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Is there a way to get android port bcs joiplay doesnt work
I would love to do an android build but it requires a bit more work on my part. And I need to test it before releasing AND maintain it after I've started. So I think it's quite a big commitment for me to maintain.

I will look into it some more.

In the meantime you could try the web build on itch.io? Might be ok in full screen

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I've just checked the zips and they're password free, so something isn't right here. Which host and build did you download from?
Dropmefiles for Windows. OK, if it's like that this one goes to trash and i'll try again with the other links.
Also probably never using Drop ever again. Thanks.

PS: Filesfm link seems to be gone.

Last edited:

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hi - just wanted to post about some major updates that have gone live over the last few weeks. It's a very different game to the one I posted a couple of months ago!

screenshot0005.png
emily-fuck-me-2.png
fooling-around.png
  • Updated all major character art (still one placeholder in there I'm afraid)
  • Added new h-scene
  • Totally new dialog UI
  • Social media screen available from the office computer

I've requested an update here but in the meantime you can download from (there's no suggested payment guff or guilt tripping or anything).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes