Ren'Py Private Dick [v0.1.3] [Cisco Donovan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
twitter-header.png

Stylish, hardcore erotica in a noir-style conspiracy thriller.

Step into the gumshoes of a cynical, hard-boiled and world-weary private detective . Sam Steele is at rock-bottom, his business dead, his life empty. Until an appearance from his glamorous ex kick-starts a series of extra spicy events.

Private Dick combines a complex, mature story with a diverse cast and creative sexual action.

Red Tie Demo (0.1.3): May 2023
A fully voiced demo with all-new content has been released in May 2023.

This continues the story after the end of the old Kickstarter demo. Old and new content will be reconciled in the upcoming early access build (August 2023).

The final Kickstarter demo is still available to download on .

While the old demo is still considered canon, the production standards are way below that of the new demo. No voice, no music, some placeholder content. The new demo is standalone and doesn't require the old demo to play.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-19
Developer: Cisco Donovan - - - F95 - Development Thread -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NTR Content warning:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0078.png screenshot0069.png screenshot0076.png screenshot0053.png fuck-waistlet.png notebook-bree.png roxi-thinking.png screenshot0045.png olivia.png

Last edited:

kiawbs

Aug 23, 2020
Looking at the patch notes, this might've already been fixed, but thought I'd point it out either way - there's a serious discrepancy between Emily's paperdoll/sprite and her CG in the next screenshot, particularly her face.
The character portraits also seem a little different to the paperdolls, in Emily's case it's mostly just the eyes and overall perceived scale of her head (seems larger in the portrait), while Bree's expression on the paperdoll looks a bit off compared to the portrait and banner art, specifically the eyebrows' scale and positioning. Working with a unique stylized look probably makes the 'mix n match' layered-on features and expressions harder to pull off and use effectively, compared to more generic or simpler artstyles, so I hope you find this feedback useful and iron out the little kinks; you've got a very promising start and a very appealing style. Best of luck mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cisco_donovan

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The character portraits also seem a little different to the paperdolls,
Thank you for the feedback!

I've got a bunch of work to do to align the portraits with the characters - mostly syncing expressions. Maybe I should get on that. My paper dolls are pretty basic at this stage, they're more like paper dolls than full sprites.

That will get sorted over time.

The CG and sprite differences are harder to reconcile as the pose and angle are so different. I think the likeness is pretty good when she's lying down, but I agree that the first jump to her leaning on the desk she does look quite different.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes