Ren'Py Private Dick [v0.1.3] [Cisco Donovan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Anyone have the first demo available for download? I'm interested in playing them in order.
Hi - it's still available for download. I'll add a link to the top thread.

The new demo is written to be standalone and there's a big quality gap between it and the latest stuff. So do bear that in mind! The story is all canon though.

Last edited:

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Absolutely love this gem of a game. Voice acting is hilarious and hot!!! Is the voice acting just in the demo or is it planned to have it throughout the official versions of the game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: cisco_donovan

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Absolutely love this gem of a game. Voice acting is hilarious and hot!!! Is the voice acting just in the demo or is it planned to have it throughout the official versions of the game?
Thank you! Thread reviews are very welcome ;)

I plan to fully voice the whole game.

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Dont be a monster make a proper game name folder inside zip...
The zip should contain a folder called pd-redtie-0.1.3-market. This is the convention used by Ren'py (the game engine) when exporting a game.

I think it's a good name - it's got the version number in, so you easily install several versions at once and be clear which version you're playing. Which is typical for work-in-progress like this.

What folder name would you prefer to see?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
* Basically this is a game about sex, not relationships.
Wow. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen a developer clarify something like this. It's not a game for me, but I really appreciate that clarification. I wish more developers would do that. Kudos for having that consideration.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cisco_donovan

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
"What the world needs now is sex, sweet sex
It′s the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is sex, sweet sex
No not just for some, but for everyone ..."

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes