• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
View attachment 3237846
Yoda is not good at thank yous, so thanks for the compression. :giggle:
Something inside me was telling that 1.5G for a 0.18 wasn't something normal... :FacePalm:
Noob devs vill noob, but I'll learn from that.

I think removing the ability to go back to previous text, especially in a game that has both screens with no text and screens where text does not pop up right away make the experience of playing your game worst then you intend it to be.
I have to agree, I disabled rollback to prevent players to go back and "cheat" on choices, but I'm seeing why it's making more harm. Noted. (y)

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I have to agree, I disabled rollback to prevent players to go back and "cheat" on choices, but I'm seeing why it's making more harm. Noted. (y)
rollback is needed. i know it's cheating, but it's hard to understand combination of choice to avoid "locked" and rollback (wt is also appreciated) speed the tries.
i have a question: choices with blue heart what mean?
ps i love this game: good animations and finally not the same female models of all games

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
rollback is needed. i know it's cheating, but it's hard to understand combination of choice to avoid "locked" and rollback (wt is also appreciated) speed the tries.
i have a question: choices with blue heart what mean?
ps i love this game: good animations and finally not the same female models of all games
It's decided, rollback and quick menu are coming back.
About blue hearts, those are negative points for its respective character. (Which could be interesting for certain characters)

Reactions: Skyrim

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Lately it's been going slower than I would have liked, but going on. I'm trying to have a new build ready in two weeks, can't really garantee that, but it's getting closer. I don't think I'll be able to implement some of the things asked (not yet). Not sure if it deserves to be up to 0.2, but I will release it, respecting the three months cycle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, you got any saves? My saves don't work. It's a great game. But don't want to go through the whole thing again. You should at least have a replay for sex scenes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrivateLives-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Private Lives [v0.20] [Petardo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So many good improvements. Gallery and upcoming MC gallery. Rollback which anyone who plays renpy loves to have. This dev really learns as he goes and is open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrCarn8e

Mar 24, 2020
Honestly I've really come around of this one. The style is unique, the scenes are fun, there is a lot of variety to explore and with the addition of viewing missed scene its taken it up a huge notch if you find the multiple choice tedious. Only issue I've have is I've completed quite a few of the scenes so far but the game is claiming I didn't and I have to unlock them through the fortune teller. Hopefully that's fixed in the next build.

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Can you play this game lesbian only?
Right now the answer is no, as there's not so much lesbian content
. On a future sight? Since no MC's sex scene is forced, you'll be able to play as a female and only get laid with other girls. NPC's stories will be what they are, your MC branching will be your thing. There will be more girl on girl scenes, despite not being my kink I found animating lesbian scenes quite funny to me!

So many good improvements. Gallery and upcoming MC gallery. Rollback which anyone who plays renpy loves to have. This dev really learns as he goes and is open to constructive criticism and suggestions.
Hey! I even took feed from some haters! (Some were right) XD

Honestly I've really come around of this one. The style is unique, the scenes are fun, there is a lot of variety to explore and with the addition of viewing missed scene its taken it up a huge notch if you find the multiple choice tedious. Only issue I've have is I've completed quite a few of the scenes so far but the game is claiming I didn't and I have to unlock them through the fortune teller. Hopefully that's fixed in the next build.
Scenes are only unlocked on the gallery when bought or have seen all its possible endings. That last is not always possible, due to branching. I'm getting that's something annoying and I'm thinking how to solve it. By now I'm managing two options:
a) Full scenes unlock by just seeing one ending.
b) More chances for sex points, so you can buy what's missing.

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Right now the answer is no, as there's not so much lesbian content
. On a future sight? Since no MC's sex scene is forced, you'll be able to play as a female and only get laid with other girls. NPC's stories will be what they are, your MC branching will be your thing. There will be more girl on girl scenes, despite not being my kink I found animating lesbian scenes quite funny to me!

Hey! I even took feed from some haters! (Some were right) XD

Scenes are only unlocked on the gallery when bought or have seen all its possible endings. That last is not always possible, due to branching. I'm getting that's something annoying and I'm thinking how to solve it. By now I'm managing two options:
Wait, what secret scene? Give us a hint.

Reactions: Petardo666

MrCarn8e

Mar 24, 2020
Perhaps you could have the full scene unlock if you achieve an ending where you managed to get the most content? There are a number of scenes with extra sections if you got enough love points, so if got an ending that maximises that the reward could be the gallery unlock. But increasing the rate of sex points is a good shout too.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game needs a proper walkthrough for the sandbox and not just the important choices , the in-game guide doesn't help much . it's super hard to unlock everything it's so frustrating even the fortune teller's scenes are incomplete. Reason why I hate sandbox

Reactions: Fellipesctb
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes