Game Developer
May 2, 2023
New Main Female Characters

SOFIA.png
KEIKO.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Oooh, love me some time travel stories. Will this have a harem path? Is it a childhood friend or a "childhood friend"?
Yes, there will be harem in the game, technically there will be 2 types of harem, the main harem where everyone helps the protagonist depending on their choices in the story and the "sexual" harem, which you choose which character to have a relationship with or not.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Beach Reward Patreon

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
September Patron Rewards

Nath.png

Lynn.png

Mavis.png

Sofia.png

Keiko.png

Zoey.png

Winterson.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Weekly Update (September 17st)

Due to a problem in the fiber optic submarine cables, not only I but many people in my country are suffering from problems with instability and slowness in the internet.

Because of this, the development of the script will be slowed down (since I need the internet to translate and correct spelling mistakes), giving way to the development of the scenes that were planned to have full focus after the script was finished.

PROGRESS2.png

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Old Patreon Rewards now for Tier I!
Nath1.png

Nathalia01.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SpatulaPie

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Evellyn (New Exclusive Patron Character)
Eve.png

Patreon Rewards:

Evellyn will be an exclusive character for Patreon Supporters, appearing only in the main story for the Public and Premium Version, all her MC-related content (whether Intimate or Personal) will appear only in the Patreon version of the project.

- Will your content be released after a while like the rest of the stuff?

No, it will be entirely and exclusively for Patreon Supporters only.

You will need to be Tier II or higher to be able to access your content in future updates.

Evellyn is a girl who has had a difficult life in her country of nationality, being Brazilian, she spent most of her life stealing because she couldn't afford to live honestly.

After being arrested by the police, a strange man saw interesting skills in her, so he decided to give her a chance and took her to the USA where she could study and live in better conditions. There she learned the art of professional theft and works with other people in anonymous services.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
ROAD MAP / DECISIONS

During the time we were developing chapter 1, a lot of ideas came up, which led to doubts as to whether it should be done, so in order that there would be no more doubts, we decided to restart the development from scratch.

It's much better to decide what's going to be put into the project now that it's starting than to decide halfway through development and have to change a lot of things that have already been applied.

So I hope everyone understands our decisions, we're doing this to try to bring the best experience during the future development of the project.

ROAD MAP.png

From now on, the development of the chapters will be divided into 3 parts.

Part 1 - At the beginning of each chapter, only the introduction will be developed. At this point, we'll just show the main objective of the chapter together with the characters who will take part in it.

Part 2 - After introducing the chapter, we will vote on which character should be developed, in this case their participation, story, activities, tasks and requests that the character may have. Even if the character is not introduced in the chapter, they may still have content to be developed during the chapter. They only have a secondary participation in the story.

Part 3 - After we have finished developing all the characters in the chapter, we come to the conclusion of the chapter, developing the end of the chapter and making room for the next chapter.

We thought up this way of developing so that we could keep a shorter time between updates and at the same time maintain quality for each existing or future character.

When will the next update be out?

Since the start of development, we've been planning to release it by the end of the year, and now with the new form, it's still planned for the end of the year. The biggest problem with development is the use of the Scene Program, which, because it's a heavier program than expected, takes a lot of time to learn and finalize the scenes.

So I hope everyone will understand and be patient, everything will go according to plan.

How can I vote for the characters?

The voting power is planned to be exclusive to High Tier supporters on Patreon, but it will be open to the public as well.

However, as more supporters join, the public's votes will be counted as 1 vote in addition to the supporters.

Voting for the public will be done as soon as a "DEVLOG" on Itch.io is opened, and will be counted with the comments of everyone who views it.

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
October rewards (Cosplay) are now for all Tiers.

| | |

cos1.png

| / | |

cos2.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Chapter I-I is finished!

PROGRESS.png

The update is in its final stages!

We're reviewing the code, dialog, scenes and other matters so that we can deliver without any major problems.

Public / Premium / Patreon versions?

As with the DEMO, the new update will be released in 3 versions.

The Public Version will be released after early access has ended (10 days), it will be free for everyone to download and play, this version will contain all of the main story content, but additional snippets and secondary activities with the characters will be left out of this version.

The Premium Version will be a version with more content compared to the Public and paid version ($ 3), it will have all the additional content removed, but without the exclusive content for Supporters.

The Patreon Version will be exclusive to those who decide to financially support the development of the Project. Depending on the Tier you choose ($ 5 - $ 50), you will be able to access the Premium version early or the Patreon version itself before the official launch to everyone.

All Tiers receive the Patreon version, but only Tiers 4 and 5 receive it in advance, so it will be released over time for Tiers 1, 2 and 3.

The update is scheduled to be released between January 1st and 10th publicly for everyone, but if you decide to support it on Patreon, you'll be able to play in advance with 10 days to spare.

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you enjoy it!

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Chapter I-I Patron and Premium Version is Out on Patreon!

BASE 4.jpg

NEW UPDATE CHAPTER I-I

The Project's first update is live!

Only available to High Tier Patrons in advance!

Low Tier Patrons will receive the Premium version in advance!

High Tier:

Low Tier:

Reactions: Xeron_Xr