Ren'Py Program Apex [Ch.1.1 Build 0.2] [Visual Fox Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1704198712425.png

Overview:

Program Apex is an Adult Visual Novel that will involve physics and time travel.
Ray leaves the university after the death of his son, whose last wish was for his son to create the greatest invention of all.
Dedicated to creating an invention that the owner of the research had not made.
He creates a device capable of manipulating an object's molecules, but this attracts the attention of the scientist's daughter, whom he was researching.
But things change when he comes across a strange girl in his house who, he doesn't know how, has come from the future.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-18
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Visual Fox Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1.1 Build 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Update Progress:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1705034263625.png 1705034302844.png 1705034322386.png 1705034335614.png 1705034400325.png 1705034446079.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProgramApex-CH1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: VisualFoxGames

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
With that title I'd have expected genetic manipulation instead of physics and time travel. Models looks nice but as overviews and tags go this doesn't look particularly interesting. Guess time will tell.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Program Apex is an Adult Visual Novel that will involve physics and time travel.
Is time travel avoidable? :unsure:
I had a shitty date a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want to go through that again. :ROFLMAO:

Looks interesting. I guess only the future can tell if it's any good. :cool:

Thanks, and good luck.
Visual fox games

Edit: Oh, God, The Engrish :cry:

Last edited:

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I'm not a STEM Major in any sense of the word, I am an Old Fuck. The font is to fucking small, the English technically correct makes no sense. I mean Mrs. Winterwhatever is NOT married??? Talking about cryogenics when building a stasis (?) device, unstable reactor when doing a presentation, it just goes on and on. SMH

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Dedicated to studying quantum physics, he decides to create a machine capable of modifying the degeneration of molecules, but after a failed presentation, he is welcomed by a strange girl in his room, who says she came from the future.
Well, I'm not going to lie, that overview reminds me a bit of the animated movie "Meet The Robinsons", i think if the Mc had glasses it would be quite similar (except for the hair color :geek: )

EDIT: Well, apparently the dev/devs don't have a concrete idea about the content yet, but they did rule out something.

Last edited:

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
This has got to be the absolute worst English I have seen. "Haha" used repeatedly. I was actually surprised I didn't see "lol" before I deleted this garbage.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Okay, graphics is nice, girl looks very beautiful. I like that dev created his own settings page, it isn't very beautiful but having transparency options directly is a nice thing.

The close button for the mobile is too small, need to really search that thing to click it...

The constant closing of the door sound is very irritating.

After walking around aimlessly for 10 minutes, I just extracted the archive.rpa file to see what I missed...

VisualFoxGames

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Thank you for sharing my project. BaasB

Any idears what's in the "premium"?

My project will have 3 versions which was explained on Itch.io page.

The free version (Public) will be the common one that will launch normally for everyone to play.

The Premium (Paid) version will have exclusive content and rewards that will not have in the Public version, it is made for those who want to "support" but without paying monthly on Patreon or just interested in exclusive content. If you played the DEMO you may have noticed the secrets in the gallery tab.

The Full version (Patreon) will be for those who actually think about financially supporting the development of the project (like Patreon), it will have more content and rewards than the Premium version.

Is time travel avoidable? :unsure:
I had a shitty date a couple of weeks ago, and I don't want to go through that again. :ROFLMAO:

Looks interesting. I guess only the future can tell if it's any good. :cool:

Thanks, and good luck.
Visual fox games

Edit: Oh, God, The Engrish :cry:
I believe it was sarcasm, but. Time travel will be essential to the history of the project, so no, it will not be avoidable.

Unfortunately I don't have full knowledge about English, so I'm using DeepL + Grammarly to try to fix the grammar mistakes as best as possible, but as I said before it will be solved with time during the updates.

Thank you!

i wish the mc get to fuck that teacher :devilish:
Yes, it will be possible to fuck the teacher, not only her but others who will appear. Hehe.

No, there will be no incest as there are no plans to put family members in the story. But depending on the pace of development and public opinion is possible yes in the future.

This has got to be the absolute worst English I have seen. "Haha" used repeatedly. I was actually surprised I didn't see "lol" before I deleted this garbage.
As I had mentioned above, my knowledge of English is not the best and I am using DeepL + Grammarly to try to fix the errors as best as possible, all help is welcome in this regard.

Okay, graphics is nice, girl looks very beautiful. I like that dev created his own settings page, it isn't very beautiful but having transparency options directly is a nice thing.

The close button for the mobile is too small, need to really search that thing to click it...

The constant closing of the door sound is very irritating.

After walking around aimlessly for 10 minutes, I just extracted the archive.rpa file to see what I missed...

The DEMO was made especially for desktop only, don't worry, in the next update there will be a version adapted for mobile only.

I will see about the sound of the door, how much I can minimize it.

Guys, I started this project 2 months ago with the help of some friends, but all help is welcome, for those who wanted to help with grammar errors, programming or other issues, please feel free to enter the discord and discuss it. I appreciate the criticism of all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Orlox